And Here You All Are

Avenger

And to think, all this time I've been posting on that clunky ol' WW board. Shame on me.

Of course, now this means I have TWO BBS's to check every morning. Blast. As if I didn't have enough shit to do already.

For those of you here who don't know the wonder that is me, hi, I'm Avenger. I'm more punk than you.

--@venger

Who had Green Tea once with Divis Mal, but was pissed off because Mal chose to soil his tea with honey. That bastard.

------------------

Don't try to run, you son of a bitch. You'll just die tired.

Banned perhaps, but never I. Lest we forget, I had the foresight to purchase Invulnerability: Conrad at three dots.

Oh yeah, is it alright to talk shit about the Developer here, or will I get a spanking?

The ever stalwart and more than a little pissed off that he didn't even get banned after all that,

--@venger

------------------

Quote:
Originally posted by Avenger:
Oh yeah, is it alright to talk shit about the Developer here, or will I get a spanking?

Actually, it isn't ok to talk shit about anyone here. I'll tolerate a certain amount of ranting, but I will not allow anyone to make continued personal attacks.

I understand your need to vent, but I am not going to see this entire forum dedicated to it. This is not the land of the purged. This is still a website dedicated to a White Wolf product, with the goal of helping people play Aberrant.

If you want to rant, please keep it contained to a limited number of threads, preferably using the ones that have already been started.

Fair enough. I can understand that you don't want your board turned into the land of misfit Forum posters, and personal attacks on anyone aren't cool. What I was really asking was if healthy criticism was tolerated here, that's all. A lot of people were sent packing off the official board of late thanks to a couple of people speculating over the future of the game and suggesting that maybe, just maybe, the Developer might be screwing things up. It was really a rhetorical question. Sorry to already paint myself a troublemaker.

--@venger

------------------

Welcome Avenger. I think this purge is the best thing that could have happened to this board...the "best and brightest" seem to have hopped ship from WW which is great. I agree about the clunky WW board too...why on earth are they still using it I wonder?

Well, Ranger, that's because the "best and brightest" were the ones who got banned. ^_^ As has been the case since time immemorial, the luminaries and intelligentsia, those who dare to challenge, to provoke, are the ones who are shot/hung/stabbed/crucified/immolated/etc. first. In this case, banned. I guess we got off light. But then again, we were very presumptuous to challenge the authority of someone who was arbitrarily placed over us, to question the totalitarian rule of some anonymous parent figure we never even saw... I believe theres a name for such a system...what was it...oh yes.

Religion. Heh.

--@venger

------------------

Quote:
Originally posted by Chosen:
Actually, it isn't ok to talk shit about anyone here. I'll tolerate a certain amount of ranting, but I will not allow anyone to make continued personal attacks.

This is still a website dedicated to a White Wolf product, with the goal of helping people play Aberrant.

White Wolf allows continued personal attacks to be made on their Aberrant Forum, but only against those who post.

I'm starting to like things better here all the time...

I'm only bitter on the outside. Inside, I've got crunchy peanuts, nougat, and caramel.

*throws Sid another piece and pulls out two of his own* That's a joke.

------------------

Quote:
Originally posted by The Ranger:
On a side note did anyone see any upcomming product information for the Aberrant and Trinity books? I saw nothing on their website. I know a fair bit but I was looking for cover art, a few teaser lines and a price.

Something called the Adventure! Promo is due out 23 July. No word of a QuickStart like they will have for Exalted.Looks like they've put most of their eggs into the Exalted basket for now.

Not that we didn't expect that.

Quote:
Originally posted by IRONLOTUS:
Avenger is a poop. Nuff said.

Hehehehe just joshing Avenger. Or should I say "One who gets sick at work from GLUE???" eh? eh? ehhhh?

Yeah. I think so poop head.

Iron Lotus --

Finally decided on a name, huh? Ha!

Incidentally, I'll let you in on two little secrets, IL:

1. T'weren't the glue that did me in, sir. No, t'was Mirgraines, what killed the beast.

2. I could have weathered the Migraines, even, seeing as how I've been dealing with them all my life. But the truth is, if I didn't get out of that fucking place, I was going to punch someone. Probably in the face. And then I'd cave their head in with a fucking ASTEC. Yeah. It was a bad night, and I just needed to escape.

Suck it up, Woodstock boy.

--@venger

------------------

• 1 month later...

well, it's not the best and the brightest...Just the most rational and also the most outspoken. Question Conrad, that's a banning. Say anything short of White Wolf Propaganda, that's a banning. Asked why someone was banned, that's a banning. Be rational, that's a banning.

(Yeah, I ripped it off of the Simpsons...So sue me...)

------------------

The Eleventh Wonder of the World.

Hype, Sacrelige, Uniforms...

In loving memory of the integrity of the White Wolf Forums (RIP)

Archived