Mutants & Masterminds: Harmony City - Around the Water Cooler -- OOC Table Talk

Dawn OOC

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have a question for you. Would you guys be opposed to being broken up into teams? We have enough for 2 small ones, and it would make smaller fights faster (there will just be two plots ongoing). Teams can be fluid or static.

Thoughts?

• 2 months later...

I've been neglecting this game, which is not cool. To get things back on track, let me ask: who is still interested? I'll give people until the 23rd to say they're in or out. If you want out, it's cool - I will not mind at all. Just shout out to me.

NOTE: Primax has already said he's still in.

I count about 6 people still in, does that sound about right. So split it in half with two teams of three, and maybe, if it's practical make the composition based on ability/willingness to post regularly - then each team is likely to progressing at the rate that best suits the players.

Feel free to shoot me down for a silly suggestion wink

How does: Omega, Brightstar and Primax sound, with Vixen, Ditto Dwarfstar and Tessa on the other? These compositions could be changed, particularly since Ditto can be so flexible (giggity!) based on need, but this gives a basic structure for the teams. Each team should probably have a spokesman/leader type, but that's up to you guys. If you want team threads for working these things out OOC, please feel free to make them or ask me for them.

Is this going to work for you guys as players and characters? If not let me know why. If it does, I'll be posting the next missions for you guys soon.

Then it's formally -

Team Blue:

Omega

Brightstar

Primax

Team Red:

Vixen

Ditto

Dwarfstar

Tessa

The first adventure netted you guys 5 PP. You guys had a week of training and downtime, which allowed you to finish learning the city's EMS procedures. Assume that the procedures are pretty close to real-world; your presence will change them to some degree but I doubt any of us want to write them up. We'll deal with them as they come up in-game.

I'll have team missions up soon.

Feel free to do fictions, especially team-building stuff, to account for the down-week, if you wish.

Waugh...I completely missed that.

Tess will wait and see if anyone says anything. Ditto in particular needs a ride there unless he copies someone. And if we all vanish at once, he won't have time. So Tess will wait until she knows everyone's accounted for before leaving.

Just TP there. Ditto would go because despite his cluelessness he still knows it's time to work. Sides, getting through six or seven posts just for people to ask if were teleporting then everyone answering 'yeah' just slows things down.

TP there and it's assumed Ditto is with.

• 1 month later...

Question for the group: are we interested in having more people in the game? I've been approached by one person and am considering inviting another one or two. I'd like to even out the teams, so at least one person would be nice, and if we do more, I'd cap it at 3. What do you guys think?

Archived