Aberrant: Quantum Identity - Character discussion

lead

Originally Posted By: Rorx
Originally Posted By: Forge
Open to any, 'six degrees of Kevin Bacon' connections that anyone would like.

Love to help, but Sky and I are an ocean away from the rest of you guys (and each other).

You could well have ripped one of the others off at some point... smile

Well, if any of you happened to pass through JFK or LaGuardia, it is entirely possible that I conned you or you saw me performing some panhandling-type thing, juggling, reciting a one-man shakespeare...that kind of thing.

Originally Posted By: Rorx
Oh, I'm sure you will, given what little I remember of the concept and the character name...

Yeah, I thought I might just get darted and grabbed in the forest or something, but it looks like he has something else in mind.

Having said that, with Adaptability and Health and M-Sta 3 I suppose it's not that easy to drug him etc. Although I can't see how they would know that? Whoever they maybe...?

I suppose Darren having Teleport, even if he doesn't know it yet makes him more difficult to grab, in case it triggers the discovery of the power, and then how do you catch him? I didn't really think about it when I put his package together but actually he is pretty difficult to grab. it would have been even more difficult if he had had enough points left to pick up the Intuition I wanted to fit in with his theme as well!

James Earl Jones: "Do not underestimate the POWER of the Dark Side" aka the amazing abilites of Storyteller fiat... grin

yeah, Scott got grabbed. Of course, once he erupts, he'll be almost impervious to posions (adaptability, plus every form of invulnerability, plus forcefield on permenantly, makes it very hard to get it into him, and neigh useless if you can actually get him to eat/drink it).

Of course, he hasn't erupted yet, so until he does...

Archived