Tropic Thunder

Justin OOC

Simply put, if you want to laugh really hard and really get your money's worth from a comedy, go see this movie. It's been over for thirty minutes and I'm still laughing at some of the scenes and jokes in it. Easily as funny as Harold and Kumar, if not even moreso due to all the big-time actors in it. Tom Cruise in particular was freakin hilarious.

How was Doney Jr.? Hes the performance I want to see. There was a Billboard in LA for the movie and it had their last names in bold capitals on the front but not in the right order of the picture and it said STILLER BLACK DOWNEY JR. Nobody in marketing must have caught the slip! laugh

Having seen it, I'll say that I was greatly amused by every scene Ben Stiller wasn't in. And also, I now see why people are offended by that sequence of events - it's not just a line or a scene, but a running gag that kept going and going.

Overall, a fun movie. smile

I so want to see this.

Ben Stiller+Zoolander+Dodgeball+Mystery Men+MtFockers=Very good at stupid and/or embarrassing moments.

^_^I'm actually a fan of all the actors in TT and hope to see it very soon. It's released here on the 19th.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived