World of Darkness: Attrition - Official OOC Thread

Dave ST

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm for highlights. Actually playing through the game in posts would be a bit boring, I think. Maybe a round or two of short posts of funny/sexy/awkward/whatever highlights and then either close up the thread or move on to after the games/drinking.

Ok - I updated my sheet and what I don't get - prior to editing it the formatting in HTML was just fine. Now that I made the changes (as requested) and updated the XP-Log the whole formatting is messed up again. I simply don't understand why it is behaving like this. Does anyone know a solution? Because right now the sheet just looks ugly and is difficult to read.

Sorry about the delay getting my profile up. Labor Day weekend beat the crap out of me, and I had some medical issues on top of it. I will finish ze kitteh, and get Aradia posted within the next day or so! Thanks so much for your gracious, moderator patience. *glances between them discreetly for any evidence of whips or torture devices*

I've no objection. If he shows up in Boogie then Tri's Supernal Vision should be able to see him...assuming he's not suppressing his aura.

And that would get him an invitation to the Super Special Peeps Club VIP Afterparty.

Shall we get this party started? Max, can you start the posting, since Tree would be setting that up.

OK, so I'm told that there's a "let's go crash Sarah's park" thing in the works. Someone wanna save me a lot of hunting and point me at the right fic? Sweet Luna, I'm behind in this thing....

Actually, the scene is taking place during the day. So unless something wacky happens and Sarah rises in the middle of a crime scene, she'll perhaps be unwitting. The fic in question is Price of Peace.

Jer, I'd appreciate it if you didn't crash the fic without working with those of us in it.

Also, Shane's player - the park is within Uratha-marked territory, though the smells are probably all wrong for Uratha. The symbols are Uratha markings, IIRC. Sarah will tell me if I'm wrong.

The new version of the Code formatting command and I had a little fight. We both came out with some cuts and bruises, but I think I got my sheet at least readable.

I had similar issues, but I found a good workaround ...

With HTML on and using the "Paste from Word" button I was able to put tables from MS Word (2003) into my charsheet and regain a decently neat formatting.

I hope you don't mind but I kept the stories that we had written together prior to the reboot as official backstory for Sam. I'd be more than willing to collaborate again if/when you rejoin. Alternately if you prefer to remove that connection I can go back and edit those out.

jameson

Synopsis:

WoDA has rebooted. Again. There some familiar names and faces that aren't so familiar, and some new names and faces.

There's lots of mages. (More than 2 is lots)

There's 1 vampire active (Sarah) and 1 kinda sidelined (Dozer's character)

There's 2 uratha, 2 Ferals, and 1 Feral in denial.

Declan isn't an uratha now.

Swara-Ann is still a ditz. But she's hawt, so that's okay. Also, she's not a werewolf-in-denial this time around.

August sees dead people.

Declan makes dead people.

Lucien's crotch is still emblazoned on billboards across LA.

UCLA is rumored to be a no-go zone for vampires. Vamps that go there tend to disappear.

The Topangas are still assholes. Luckily no-one's met them on-screen yet.

Sam Spaid is a MDLF.

Sarah Dead-Wolf is still dead and hating it.

Shane killed his wife on their honeymoon when he had his First Change. She's a little bitter about it, understandably. I would be.

Kaitlin is likely to freak the hell out if she sees a werewolf or a vampire. As in, grabbing the nearest stake and silver bullet and then hiding up a tree.

There's a house at the northernmost edge of Dec's territory. August, Oneca, Aradia and Kaitlin all live there. Dec calls it Casa del Chicas. Accusations that he spends some of his patrol time lurking in the bushes and peeping are totally unfounded. Totally, you hear?!

Triessa is something between a hippy and a cuter version of Yoda.

That's about it so far.

Fine... Fine... Further updates.

Wakiki might be the coolest guy in L.A.

Finn might also be the coolest guy in L.A.

Lucien is commonly acknowledged as being the coolest guy in the world. Even Declan likes him.

Oneca is so hot she'll set your pants on fire.

Aradia is pint-sized and flexible. If your mind went where mine did, congrats. We'll have a beer.

Romeo is a big whiny baby.

Jeremy Noctis likes to give people the bird.

Archived