Mutants in the World of Darkness

Ok, I've found what I think is the single best mutant game. From what I can tell, it's basically a homegrown mutant game, based Marvel mutants. It's simply called "Mutantkind in the World of Darkness."

It's free, and I've put it online at the following link:

http://boxstr.com/files/2919344_bpoau/mutant.zip

I love this system, and I would really love to play a game or two in it. Unfortunately I cannot GM a game. Any takers?

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

It is geared more towards Marvel, as most of the examples given are from Marvel (a few DC though, if I'm not mistaken). But, what it allows is, from the get-go, complete freedom as far as universe creation goes.

Ok, maybe not complete, but more so, I think, than the others offer. Plus, for the most part, I like the larger selection of powers (except intangiability, I like the Aberrant version better).

I have an actual character sheet for this system, and as far as the Talents/Skills/Knowledge goes, it just looks like they've compiled a list from all the other WoD sources. Actually, like with most WoD, everything above the 'Powers line' is almost exactly the same.

That help?

Actually, I'll go ahead and give the list here, just for compleatness' sake.

Talents:

Alertness, Athletics, Blindfight, Brawl, Diplomacy ,Dodge, Empathy, Expression, Fine control, Instruction, Intimidation, Intuition, Search, Sense Decep., Sensuality, Streetwise, Stun Man., Style, Subterfuge, Swimming, Tracking

Skills:

Acrobatics, Animal Ken, Climbing, Directed Blast, Disguise, Drive, Ettiquette, Fast-Draw, Firearms, Leadership, Meditation, Melee, Missiles, Performance, Pilot, Repair, Security, Stealth, Survival, Technology

Knowledge:

Area Know., Bureaucracy, Computer, Culture, Enigmas, Genetics, Herbalism, History, Investigation, Law, Linguistics, Magic Lore, Medicine, Mutant Lore, Occult, Poisons, Politics, Powers Lore, Science, Sewer Lore, Theology

Ok, if no one here wants to try and run a game... then... even though I'm not the best of ST's (I still say that I don't have that particular gene)... I'll try and run one.

Is there anybody who would be willing to try this system with me as the ST?

Setting would be real-world ish, not WoD. The stereotypical good guy team vs. the bad guy team. I don't know how to explain it much more than that, it'd be based off of the homegrown world that first introduced me to gaming.

Oh, and I'd only be able to handle 3 or 4 players... maybe up to 5 or 6 if I could get one of the grand ST's here to help me.

Anyone interested, please speak up in the other thread

Archived