Looking to add some Visuals to your game

Are you looking to take your game to the next level, or have that one character concept that you love so much but none of the descriptions you put down on your character sheet seem to do it justice.

I may be able to help. I am a concept art student entering my senior year and am looking for practice and a little extra cash for the upcoming year.

As a rpg player myself (dungeons and dragons mostly, still kinda torn on if I like 4th or 3.5 more) I know that a visual of your character can really increase the game experience. YOu know what your character looks like, but until they make that darn portable psychic transmitter, and blocker probably right after that if its not too late, you other fellow players and/or gm do not know the visual in your head.

If you can see some of your art for yourself at http://legolizardx.deviantart.com/

My commission prices go for ass low as 20$ for black and white sketches.

Offcourse I not one to barge into someone's forum and spam his talent without some form of trail. So post any character concepts or actual characters you have. I will choose one at random and I will do that one free.

Archived