Ch 1 - Icarus Rex

Hyoseph

Originally Posted By: Shadowmancer
Erik looks slightly annoyed at Angie's comment. Erik speaks, his voice barely higher than a low growl. "I thought I just gave advice on where the next logical place to go was. I am a member of the Circle and our divinations are quite often accurate. I saw him in a museum and I think that is where we should head."

Erik shakes his head. "But if you do not wish the Circle's wisdom in this matter, then I will stand silent. I have offered up my visions and I have offered this piece," Erik waves his hand towards the petrified stake on the table "to be investigated. If we want to start digging, I suggest we start at the museum. Rushing off to his haven would be akin to suicide at this point if he is expecting us."

"I must agree with Erik here. I'd prefer going to a museum than trying to find that nutjubs haven. Ever tried to find a haven someone wants to keep secret? There's a reason people do this - they don't want any visitors. I wouldn't like that if I were in his place. I would kill you if you appeared uninvited.", Ashe looked at the wooden stake and snapped at it with a finger like a bored cat.

Originally Posted By: Shadowmancer
Erik looks slightly annoyed at Angie's comment. Erik speaks, his voice barely higher than a low growl. "I thought I just gave advice on where the next logical place to go was. I am a member of the Circle and our divinations are quite often accurate. I saw him in a museum and I think that is where we should head."

Erik shakes his head. "But if you do not wish the Circle's wisdom in this matter, then I will stand silent. I have offered up my visions and I have offered this piece," Erik waves his hand towards the petrified stake on the table "to be investigated. If we want to start digging, I suggest we start at the museum. Rushing off to his haven would be akin to suicide at this point if he is expecting us."

"I must agree with Erik here. I'd prefer going to a museum than trying to find that nutjubs haven. Ever tried to find a haven someone wants to keep secret? There's a reason people do this - they don't want any visitors. I wouldn't like that if I were in his place. I would kill you if you appeared uninvited.", Ashe looked at the wooden stake and snapped at it with a finger like a bored cat.

Adrian nods after a few moments of listless inactivity.

"Better to go someplace neutral than someplace dangerous and univiting ... at least this early in our investigation."

He looks at the stake, but not like its a plaything. He takes the treat as deadly earnest. He wouldn't continue, but he can find no good way (save fleeing the city) to get out of it.

To Erik,

"What kind of clues will we be looking for in the Museum? Was it one of his old haunts? Or is there something new there that mirrors what's happened in the city?"

Adrian nods after a few moments of listless inactivity.

"Better to go someplace neutral than someplace dangerous and univiting ... at least this early in our investigation."

He looks at the stake, but not like its a plaything. He takes the treat as deadly earnest. He wouldn't continue, but he can find no good way (save fleeing the city) to get out of it.

To Erik,

"What kind of clues will we be looking for in the Museum? Was it one of his old haunts? Or is there something new there that mirrors what's happened in the city?"

Erik speaks, looking towards Adrian.

"I am not entirely certain; divinations are not always literal. There are often symbols involved, however the museum was clear. I believe he was hunting there...I remember seeing blood in the ritual I performed. If we act quickly enough, we might be lucky to get to the area I saw in the vision before it has been disturbed too much."

Erik looks around at everyone, a brief look of concern crosses his face before he speaks again.

"The only problem, is I am not able to tell if this is an event that has already happened or one that is going to pass. It is likely that if it a glimpse of the future, the blood I saw could very well be our own. He seemed very powerful in the vision, and I can't help but feel that he has drawn on some other-worldly power. I know he is a member of the Sanctum, but it didn't seem like the same kind of power."

Erik looks at the stake and grimaces. It looks like he is about to say something but cuts himself off.

Erik speaks, looking towards Adrian.

"I am not entirely certain; divinations are not always literal. There are often symbols involved, however the museum was clear. I believe he was hunting there...I remember seeing blood in the ritual I performed. If we act quickly enough, we might be lucky to get to the area I saw in the vision before it has been disturbed too much."

Erik looks around at everyone, a brief look of concern crosses his face before he speaks again.

"The only problem, is I am not able to tell if this is an event that has already happened or one that is going to pass. It is likely that if it a glimpse of the future, the blood I saw could very well be our own. He seemed very powerful in the vision, and I can't help but feel that he has drawn on some other-worldly power. I know he is a member of the Sanctum, but it didn't seem like the same kind of power."

Erik looks at the stake and grimaces. It looks like he is about to say something but cuts himself off.

Archived