Star Wars: The Sith War - Thank You -- For The Ruling

DirtyRottenScoundrel

I would have put this in the asking for a ruling thread, but since it's been locked, I put it here.

While I don't think the tone of the response was entirely suited to the tone of the questions, a ruling has been made. This actually makes me happy since now I know for certain what sort of framework I'm working in. There were a few things that require clarification, but ultimately that ruling amounts to the solidification of what had up until now been a fairly nebulous rules set that changed every time a roll needed to be made.

Anyways, all that said, I have made my requests for clarification over PM, the ruling was made, the show must go on. Repeating the subject line, thank you for the ruling.

Quote:
If anyone under my faction has been posting online dice rolls, they have, as I mentioned in an earlier thread, effectively been masturbating with numbers.

Well then, I would like to ask you to please start chucking a D20 for me every day. I've been doing it myself because I know that you are a very busy man and don't have time to masturbate with numbers yourself.

Thought I'd save you the trouble.

If you'd rather do it yourself, great. I'll need a set of rolls back-dated to 26May08, and some kind of running tally of the results, if you please. Is that okay, or shall I go on masturbating on my own?

Originally Posted By: Micki Shen-Jon
Well then, I would like to ask you to please start chucking a D20 for me every day. I've been doing it myself because I know that you are a very busy man and don't have time to masturbate with numbers yourself.

Thought I'd save you the trouble.

If you'd rather do it yourself, great. I'll need a set of rolls back-dated to 26May08, and some kind of running tally of the results, if you please. Is that okay, or shall I go on masturbating on my own?

What are you rolling for, Favor or Profession? Either way, why is a roll required "every day"? Profession can be used once a week. Favor can be used half your Noble levels rounded down per week. Either way, that's one.

I made it clear in the FAQ that I don't permit players to make their own rolls when it comes to such matters, so while it's very nice that you thought you'd save me the trouble, this is a policy that must, for the sake of even-handedness, apply to everyone, and that means you, too.

Tell me what the rolls are for and how many are required and I'll make them.

Archived