Adventure! RPG - Adventure!

Well, we have a forume here, so we might as well use it! This is a great place for idle speculation to pass the time until the game comes out.

Anyone hace juicy tidbits for the rest of us to chomp on?

------------------

Being a Psychic means I don't *have* to talk to you.

• 1 month later...

If by "psychomorphs", Proteus, then: Yuck!

The concept of misch/masching every game that WW releases into something unrecognizable is somewhat repulsive to me by now. If it is so that they will create a hybrid between Novas and Psions then I will not understad WW ever! Why can't they follow their own rules? Their own world? They have two excellent games allready. Go with them and DO something with them!

Thank you for your time.

Back in the day, you should have seen our faces when Werewolf came out. We though Werewolf and Vampire were compatiable games, right? They shared the same game world, after all. Then we saw packs of adolecant Garou killing 100+ year old vamps. We shouldn't have been suprised. Remember the origonal Celerity when it added to both dex and gave extra actions? Just how did the Ventrue keep the Brujah down? The assassin clan was the Toreador(hey, is that a Nosferatu hiding over there? Bang!) and the Tremere flew through the air and threw fireballs. Let's not even talk about Stamina.

Come, share your pain.

Jager, are you bugging my house? I played a session with a flying, fireball chucking cheerleader Tremere (the Tremere were looking for the greatest evil on earth to embrace and they thought "cheerleader") and a Toreador Assassin with more actions than God. Lets not talk about the fucking Bastet...bloody shapechanging Moggie!

Ranger, come on now!?! Get with the 21st century. No, I didn't place any listening devices in your house. I had a satellite bounce lasers off your windows and then borrowed a little of Langley's computer time to read the vibrations back into speech. That's the real reason the room warms up when your gang gathers to play, don't ya know?

• 1 month later...

And yes I do appreciate the irony of my signature when referring to the moggie, but there are different reasons for that. I dunno Ranger, for a short while I thought our Euthanatos mage and Toreador Antitribu assassins were the coolest bastards to walk the earth.(Not to mention kill anything that moved on it.)

------------------

Bast protect us all.

Ah for the good old days of "Darke and Sinister". Mr Sinister, the only man in existance who could make a pair of Casul revolvers look like automatic weapons smile.gif

Hmmmm, maybe we shouldn't be clogging this board with reminisings? Mail me you sod.

We be happy meeester Stheno. Oh so veeery happy. Anyway, it wasn't so much that the npc was a bastet but that its stats kept warping since the ST believed his characte should be the coolest in the group. (He's got over that since and is a good friend, getting married in December too. Way to go Alan!

------------------

Bast protect us all.

• 1 year later...