Aberrant: No Fate - OOC: When reality catches up with Fiction

Joani

Hello guys,

I just had this short moment of clarity when I realized that I may have made a grave mistake.

When I originally STed this story 9-11 was still a few months away. Now as the story reaches a certain point I feel like stepping on peoples feelings and I wanted to check back with you if I offended someone unintentionally. The Prelude and the first Chapter (which was still the Prelude) climax to a point where a terrible accident happens in Manhattan. You guys are about to realize that ingame.

With the events in RL I feel like being impious towards that subject and I didn't mean to hurt anyones feelings. This is all fiction but some people might take offense - I don't want that. Your thoughts?

Whoa. That's a connection I would never have made if you hadn't made it for me. smile

And now that you have...eh. It was almost 7 years ago. And this has only the tiniest of connections to it.

And honestly, even if it had been yesterday, and was a clear reference to it, I still wouldn't have minded. It's a game. smile

Thanks for your concern though!

Archived