Aberrant: 200X - For the brains of the board..

Doryoku

I know, I should know about what to get here, but I FINALLY got permission to use the unused garage we have for a workshop. So, for those of us who have the inventive streak...

What's completely indispensable that you guys have discovered?

Originally Posted By: Sakurako Hideyoshi
Hmm, perhaps I needed to be a little more to the point.

What do you guys have in your workshops that you positively couldn't live without.

Oh, okay.

Grinder. Mr. Coffee. Copper tubing. Propane tanks. Lab glassware. Filters.

Okay... Let's think about this here.

I'm a 16 year old schoolgirl. You think any chemical lab would casually sell me anything that might explode? Not that I would have anything like that.

I'll admit, I'm a chicken. Old habits die hard.

I'm a 16 year old schoolgirl. You think any chemical lab would casually sell me anything that might explode? Not that I would have anything like that.

I'll admit, I'm a chicken. Old habits die hard.

It's easier than you would believe. Just study Corportate Liscencing laws in your country, as well as what quantities of substances you can legally possess for "testing". It would be easier if you rented a storage place in the local industrial park, but anything is possible if you are creative enough.

I'm a 16 year old schoolgirl. You think any chemical lab would casually sell me anything that might explode?

Hey pinky, when I was in high school (yeah, shut yer fucking mouth, I did go.) I had me a little gal pal that was quite the technut. No, I wasn't fuckin her. She wasn't into me. But she hung with my crowd even though she was a braniac. Basically because she liked to take the brains that God hung on her and see how to break shit, blow it up and basically get into what people didn't want a body gettin into. And she got her hands on plenty of stuff that went boom. And shit that went BOOM. So don't gimme that "I'm just a schoolgirl". If ya don't wanna just say you don't wanna.

Archived