Table-Talk -- OOC -- Because everyone else has one

Hyoseph

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sure. I wouldn't think vamps are usually in a hurry. smile

And perhaps the crowd gathering piques your interest. Or the fact that Antoine is now in a group that consists of almost enough women to be considered a 'bevy.' smile

Status Check(IC, everyone knows the clan status of their own clan members, the covenant status of their own covenant members, and the city status of everyone)

Priscus Nathis: Gangrel 4, City 3, Carthian 1

Priscus Schiavone: Daeva 3, Invictus 2, Ordo Dracul 2, City 4

Priscus Sascha: Nosferatu 1, Lancea Sanctum 4, City 1

Harpy Lajoie: Daeva 1, City 4, Circle of the Crone 4

Prince Schiavone: Mekhet 4, Carthian 2, City 5

Maybe you should've waited for the other PCs to partake in the scene to answer to the Prince's call - then the conversation between Antoine and Ashe would have been simultaneously to those who are talking which would've made spying on them more difficult. I don't want to complain but it struck me a bit harsh to react that way since Antoine and Ashe are certainly not sitting in the front row.

Whatever, just my 2 cents.

Joani, I was under the impression that everyone sat down close to were they had been standing when the Prince arrived. That puts everyone together near the front.

Antione and Angie were talking to Nathis before he left and took Sam. They started talking. Adrian walked up to them. Sir Robin was called over. Sam came over then Galiana came over.

When the Prince arrived Rabbi Berg came over and sat with Galiana.

It felt like to me that Ashe and Antione were taking comfort from each other's company in an unfortunately hushed environment - the Theater and its accustics.

You and Antione certainly had some great interplay and it was a good read.

Small RL-Update - I'm going to move to a new appartment on Sat. 17th. My online presence will be greatly reduced from today till then since I got several things to do in preparation for the move.

I try to be around at least once a day before I go to bed and keep myself updated. But posting will be scarce/just once per day probably. After the weekend I hope to resume my usual online presence on the boards. Thank you for your patience.

• 2 weeks later...

I would actually advise that those who are going to put a particular effort towards locating / searching for Lucas / signs of Lucas come together to put their heads together, pool resources, think of a plan for encounter, etc.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived