Justin OOC

maybe I missed it, but the way I'm reading it to get two "new characters" for 200X i had to create 1 within the first thirty days and then i could create 1 more after that.

Do I lose the slot if I didn't make one in the first thirty days, or can I use that as credit towards rebooting a 2010 character?

Really? I had thought it meant that only one could be introduced in the first 30 days to prevent flooding. Not that you lose your slot if you weren't around for the beginning. If that is true then things really ARE stacked against noobs...

The limitation was to prevent people from making more than one new character within the first thirty days of the setting. It's my understanding that you keep that slot if you didn't use it, leaving new arrivals (or those who've been present but haven't created a character) with two slots available.

The debate on introducing 2010 characters is still ongoing, so if you have only one slot left, you might want to wait until it's resolved before making another new character.

Hope that helps!

Archived