z-Sean "Loki" McCline

That's good to hear.

As for pressing charges... I can't say. But from what I've learned of the incident, there's been some misunderstandings and miscommunication all around.

I understand you're a bit wary of Utopians at the moment, but would you be willing to meet me? I had every intention of seeking you out at a Rashoud facility until some personal business - and this - intervened. Being a former teenage nova, I know what it's like.

Hello Sean, it seems I owe you a very large apology. I was the one who berated you after you posted anonymously in the Ask a Nova thread, needlessly and without justification as it turns out. I didn't believe you when you asked for help, and for that I am very sorry. I offer you my apologies, and I hope you will not hold it against me.

I am also very glad to hear that things turned out alright for you. Should you ever need to ask for help from anyone on this forum again though, you need not fear a second scolding from me!

Trying to get my ass* butt out of the legal troubles I've gotten it in. Funny how when you can point to the place on the dolly, no one still believes you just because you're accusing Utopia. The thing that pisses ticks me off is they're human too. They can be assholes wrong, too; having the gold and white uniform doesn't make them fucking damned stupid saints.

*All censoring to appease Contessa

Archived