Aberrant: 200X - Baking and flying

Flicker

I got three characters who can fly and it'll be fun to see 'em bake. So yeah, I'll drop in.

I like the thought of a get-together for novas that doesn't involve a nightclub. Nightclubs are cool, but there's only so many times you can visit the Blackburn or the Amp Room, and only certain kinds of novas that'll do it.

I was playing City of Heroes the other day and was in a group that was made up of all flyers and we were zooming around blasting the baddies, but it was very cool and it gave me a pretty good feeling for what it might be like for a large group of novas to be flying around together. It would be pretty sweet if we could do it in real life. Darn science for not allowing us to fly yet!

I'm going to do a little research tonight and then write a long intro piece that establishes the setting of the shared story. However, work tonight has an 80% chance of being astonishingly bad, so I may be delayed until the wee hours of Saturday.

This is the weekend, we'll get 'er done. smile

I'm really sorry, but working all day Saturday and the drama that's ensued lately on this forum prevented me from starting the fic in a timely manner. IC, I plan to post that it's been delayed a week due to adverse weather on the original date.

So, this Saturday?

it was brought up last night that various parties would like to finish the fic by the end of the weekend so that IC posting could continue on normally.

For that reason I'd ask if we could start the writing of the fic early, (today if possible) and simply date it for Saturday's date.

Just a thought/suggestion

• 2 weeks later...

Archived