Aberrant: No Fate - Omega Corp Equipment (read only)

Joani

OC provides you with standard Military Equipment (see Aberrant Corebook).

Special Equipment requires Backing with OC and will only given out per request and after approval from your liasion officer (see NPC-Section)

Drugs

Red 7 (as in Aberrant Corebook)

Devices and Gadgets

OC has an extensive R&D-Department with several Nova Engineers at their disposal.

What follows is a list of possible combination you can request. It usually takes 2 days for completion (including testing and bioimprint) and the device is usable only by the Nova requesting the item.

Q1 Devices are effective at 3 Dots. Per request those dots can be shifted between Quantum trait and dots in Power (i. e. Q2 and Claws 2 or Q3 and Claws 1, some powers profit from a higher Q-Trait) Q1 Devices have a Q-Pool of 10.

Q1 Devices Powerlist:

Bioluminiscence

Claws

Quantum Conversion

Sensory Shield

Armor

Disorient

Flight

Immobilize

Invisibility

Quantum Bolt

Strobe

Stun Attack

Q2 Devices at effective at 2 Dots. Per request those dots can be shifted between Quantum trait and dots in Power. Q2 Devices have a Quantum Pool of 12

Q2 Devices Powerlist:

Boost

Force Field

Teleport

To determine dicepools the user of the gadget applies his attributes.

More will be added with time but this is basically what you get access to.

After some long and tiring discussions I have come to the conclusion to be more specific about how I handle equipment and how its going to be used.

First of all - EVERY Item needs to get fueled with Quantum, even if the power normally works "permenantly" like Armor. The expenditure depends on the powers lvl and it lasts for one scene. Equipment is supposed to be supportive in nature. Its not intended to be a focus of this game.

Second - you can request 2 Items at once without much explanation of why you need it. They are handed out only during a mission (not for your leisure and you should hide it from the other factions). The higher your Backing is the more likely you can get another Item for your disposal.

Military equipment does not fall under these limits.

I'm currently working through the "special" Equipment described in Brainwaves, The Directive and Elites and will edited which gear will be available. Everything else is simply off limits. I don't want gadgets to do your jobs.

Archived