Trinity RPG - Anyone interested in a designed Asia Ascendant?

Matt

Working on Brainwaves was a lot of fun, and I would like to continue it working on projects like that. So I would like to know if there are enough Trinity players around here to make it worth the time to give AsAs the same treatment BW received.

I know that a pdf already exists for it, but AsAs is an official book and the pdf that was created, while better than the plain html files, doesn't match the rest of the books. A long time ago I made a promise that I would be willing to finish the books if WW would not and I want to at least extend the offer. If no one is interested in it, fine, I can sleep knowing that people didn't want it.

I never said I didn't want it. AsAs is hands down one of the best Trinity books. It is also the only one that really stongly ties Aberrant and Trinity together. IMO it is a fitting cap to a great series.

I wish there had been more but AsAs ties up a lot of the loose ends nicely.

Let others put in feedback. I'm one of those odd people who don't need lots of artwork or fancy formatting to enjoy a book. To me they are the cherry on the sunday. I eat it but I'm really there for the ice cream.

• 8 months later...

I would be excited to see something. I just found about asia ascendant being availible yesterday. You did a really nice job on making the brainwave book look offical.

I cannot open the baugh.info page. It does not appear to be responding.

Would anyone else have a version I could copy?

• 5 weeks later...

Cool. I'm glad to hear that you are working on it Ian.

I had most of the grunt work for AsAs done, and was starting to put it together, but unfortunately the US went to war and the team that was going to work on it with me all left the country post haste. It didn't feel right for me to continue without them, considering the circumstances, so I put it on the back burner.

I had always planned on continuing the production of it, but I'm delighted to hear that you've beat me to it Ian. Please let us know when you finish, and if you need any help along the way, just let me know and I'll be glad to lend a hand.