Aberrant: No Fate - Table Talk: No Fate

Joani

That's too bad. frown He is a fantastic writer and alot of fun. haven't gamed with him for well over a year now when the last EOB games dropped off.

In other news:

I wanted to send out the call for anyone who would like to have a prexisting relationship with my new PC. He isn't approved yet so it's tentative, but the Concept is an Ex-elite who retired to the XWF. Of the cuff I wanted to ask Fox is they could have served together but I wasn't sure if Wraith was a career Elite drafted into the OC, or an OC assasin who merely infiltrated DeVries (which would mean only for the last year.)

Other connections welcome. smile

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd be willing to create a link with you with May, but given May's nature, it may be not work very well. In other words, you may not get a chance to do anything with that connection depending on how long it takes for May's secrets to come out. However, if you'd like to explore that anyway, please drop me a PM.

Nosferatu, I realize it was a thought ballon, but could you edit your post? Frag hasnt revealed himself to be an elite. Only that he used to work for the CIA with Sean...from his tone back when he was a baseline. Of course y;all are assuming Frag is a nova at this point too, but that's an easy one to guess... he doesn't look like a nova though...App 2 no nova physique or quantum glow. No aberrations visible.

Sky, Sean's pre-elite days is not common knowledge. Ie part of his 5 dots in cipher. You might know that he is ex CIA but no one else should. He left the CIA when he erupted and used his skills to create a brand new persona complete with a fake life before eruption. No one of the current group knows his pre-Elite/OC background. Please edit you posts. Thanks. Frag is one of Sean's only friends that actually knows both. Lets keep it that way.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Teeps. I thought i might want to mention an IC reasoning for the OOC restriction as Joani said it applied equally to NPCs.

As for Keiko's "odor" Jacob had tapped his head a moment ago to indicate his "sniffer" is his node. Just in case you didn't catch that part.

Oh and Sean finally addressed jacob by name so I guess y'all know that that is what he is calling himself these days or at least what he called himself while working with Sean back in the day.

So keep him harried enough to not have the full round to concentrate? Can you attune one of us? Frag can leech him dry even quicker. Of course this is assuming he actually flees rather than simply attacking us. Joani has hinted that he may be a Q6 Hard Target.

Sky is right - Legion can be a tough nut to break. But I have confidence in your abilities.

As for now I've got - Synner, Sean, Callum, Frag, Nosferatu, Keiko?, Vanessa and Ronnie in Team 1.

Newton, Cherub, Plasma, Dryad and Bastion in Team 2?

Did I miss someone?

Archived