Aberrant: No Fate - Table Talk: No Fate

Joani

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You don't have a linker but you do have equipment that provides you with communication across the globe. Unfortunately its range is limited to about 100 Miles right now since it's uplink to the OC satellite is broken (which relayed the feed across the globe)

Originally Posted By: Mr Fox
We haven't actually left yet... your errand only took a few minutes, during which time we've had a conversation with glowie girl but haven't actually managed to make it to the door.
Temporally we're out of sequence.

Originally Posted By: Joani Reikspar
I'd update having Synner portal to you guys so I have you all in one place. Any objections?
I'm good.

Quote:
some polls stating that about 20% of the populace believe you are not guilty, another 20% aren't sure and the rest are divided between you being guilty and you being scapegoats.

This doesn't make sense. If people think you are scapegoats that means they think we are not guilty. Being divided between being guilty and being scapegoats is the same thing as not being sure. Should it be 20% not guilty, 60% guilty and 20% not sure? Or a different ratio?

what I was trying to say that those who thing that you are guilty believe to one part that it's all your doing and the other part that you have been coerced to do it which don't make you less guilty in their eyes. It's just an explanation. Does this make more sense?

Ok guys - I got another request to join the game. Glacier from EON asked if he could join and I got still Hyoseph pending with character creation.

After the last try went in the wrong direction I'm having hands on character creation this time to make sure everything fits seamlessly, yet if any of you object to adding another player, please tell me here or via PM if you don't want to make it public. I'll be handing this accordingly.

Really up to whether or not you think you can handle more players or if it will mess up your story line. Numbers don't really make much difference to me be it 1 more or 5 more as long as the game doesn't suffer.

Glacier is an old compadre of mine from EON. We have had some really good times together and he has a great sense of style. He hasnt been around EON for awhile but the recent crash over there sent him here, so Im stoked to have him on board.

Archived