Aberrant: No Fate - Table Talk: No Fate

Joani

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Invis protects against all forms of visual perception, and possibly other senses if you have the extra. However, enhanced perception gives you one extra die to spot them. The invis person can spend a willpower to fortify their state to remain unseen.

Invis' big thing is that you don't even get a roll to see them unless you're specifically looking. But if you are specifically looking then any sense can be used.

And it's 4 extra dice I think. The power itself gives +3 dice to see things and then you get that extra die.

So nobody is going to react to the fact that The Fool...an "oracular statue" and "force of nature" hust turned into a human for the first time and is freaking out???

I mean thats okay and I can just go forward and keep posting but I thought it was a fairly dramatic surprise and so far noone has even answered me OOC...

Fair enough. Still though part of The Fool's taint/aberrations are his sort of reality warping unnaturalness. Its not just the mask...he no longer exudes his taint-creepiness and his voice isn't inside everyones head anymore...he is shockingly mundane in comparison to what he just was...

Originally Posted By: Nosferatu
Nos noticed that he'd changed.

Yeah, but nobody said anything to him! smile

Oh well, just out of the prelude we could hardly have been expected to bond. Shit, with such a group of cutthroats we might never bond...

lol

Man...I think you're reading waaaaaaaay too much into this. smile

The rest of us are just the teeniest bit busy making sure we don't die and stuff. And Callum got priority from Grey, because he was reacting directly to what she said.

Patience. Patience.

Ah, the problems of bringing in a Healer into a mass disaster. I'm really sorry I didn't have Tom get "Q Leech", it'd be seriously useful right about now.

Unless someone can come up with a good reason why not, I think Tom needs to break with the group, probably find a medical facility and camera crew somewhere, maybe phone into PU.

Actually that last part might be useful anyway.

Just a note for Joani as I read.

Cherub is bodymorphed into light so even if he did go faster than the speed of sound he wouldn't create a sonic bom or such, which is sort of how your post sounded. Im guessing he has density decrease at 3?

So Jack and Sam are talking, with Sean nearby? Nos and Shiva are having a showdown. Cherub just flew back to the first three I meantioned and Callum has left the building? Just want to get the scene straight before I respond IC to Cherub...

Boss - whats the range on our comms, can Callum hear anything after his teleport?

For reference at the time of my writing that last post I Tom hadn't had his chat with the cop so I treat his teleport as having come before that last transmission from Cherub.

If his comms still work or not will affect how I proceed.

Since the uplink to OC is not working correctly the relay to overseas is down. That means - you didn't get that message. Good to know that you actually ported to Scotland - I interpreted the post a little differently and thought Callum was hallucinating/daydreaming.

The intent was that he was hallucinating until his newly developed teleportation triggered him teleporting to his daughter's location at which point he snapped out of it.

Hopefully I was not presuming too much

come to think of it I should edit that post, as he's been gone for three days ...

ok - something completely different and somewhat interesting for Nos. I PM'd with Hyoseph about his character and we will go back to the drawing board and make a few adjustments to have him fit better into the story. Please don't take this out on Hyo, it's not his fault, it was more my mistake of not intervening where I should have.

I'm confident that we will work something out that benefits all of us and I want to give my thanks to all of you. You've been awesome. I'm enjoying the story very much. Thanks.

Archived