Trinity RPG - Trinity Hacking Rules/Anecdotes

Ithuriel

I was wondering if any of you have run any Trinity games that make much use of the hacking by teks, baselines, or agents? I'd really like to hear some ideas on how you or your ST kept it interesting or suspenseful, rather than it just working as an aside and a bunch of dice rolled considering that hacking in trinity can be a lengthy and laborious affair, and wholly different from games like Cyberpunk or Shadowrun where you would be fully immersed in VR. I think I'm about to start bastardizing some houserules concerning custom hacking applications expanding on the few that are already listed in the tech guide and adding many more. Not so much programs that you could purchase anywhere of course, but black market apps designed by and traded among the pros. Anyone already get into this in your own games?

Stories about your own games are highly appreciated, as the Trinity board here looks highly ignored.

Thanks-

I have never really used an extremely detailed hacking system for Trinity. That comes from the lessons that I learned from Shadowrun, where if you actually spend a lot of time with 1 person hacking a system, the rest of the group just sits around and does nothing. The one thing that I do is to try and make each person/system's agent somewhat unique, and think of it as a new npc. I would be interested in seeing alternatives though.