Trinity RPG - Where can I find out more about...

NeoVid

The Coalition and the Quantakinetics? I've found details on most of the things I wanted to know about Trinity's setting, but I'm not sure which books might cover those two.

Oh yeah, and has there ever been any info on the Aberrants' worlds? It said right at the beginning of the rulebook that Aeon agents went with the Aberrants...

Hiya.

SPOILERS!

The Coalition are covered in some detail in the last published 'scenario' for Trinity - Alien Encounter: Deception. The information isn't exactly exhaustive, but is about half the book, and is quite useful.

As for gthe Chibs, well, there's smaterings of information all over the place, but there is some detail about what some remaining Chibs are up to in Terra Verde.

Complete (although unofficial) rules for Chibs, their powers (including alternate powers) and the entire Bharati Commonwealth region are currently being written up into a book called 'India Underground', over on EON. The book will be free, full colour and available in pdf format when it comes out.

More information can be found by following the image link titled 'Team Underground' on EON's homepage at:

http://www.chill.uk.net/europnet

I hope all of the above is useful wink

Archived