[Fiction] A new home?

Silvertalon

That same puzzled look crosses her face for a few moments just staring at Sakurako. She shakes her head slightly as her ears lay flat, "Black Hills?" those words roll of her lips slowly "I.. don't remember a place like that.." She seams slightly unsure in her voice.

"Although, I don't want you go to such lengths and troubles for me.." She flushes slightly at the sudden amount of attention. "I barely know Long least you... Ms.. Sakurako.."

She looks to Long, "You know what I mean... I know enough that I can trust you... But.. To offer so much and I have yet nothing to give in return. I.. would feel a bit... awkward. Since I spent most of my remembered time the last few years handling myself and dealing with recovering some of my past..." Her eyes lower slowly as her ears droop slightly with a sad look.

Long shakes his head and smiles. "Don't worry about it silvertalon, freinds do not keep track of who wes who what favors."

"Besides, and please do not take this the wrong way, but do you really have a place to return to over there? Why not stay here and start fresh in Japan? Sometimes a change of scenery can be just what you need to find purpose and direction in life."

The words haunted Long after he said them. He remembered the last nova he'd said them to, and all the circumstances that followed. Outwardly he smiled, inwardly he exhaled a nostalgic sigh. Those were simpler times. The thought echoed in his mind, deep in a hidden party and robbed some of the joy from his smile.

Softly a chuckle plays across her lips as she grins in a very coy manner. "I know..." She giggles softly. "I was pulling your leg." as that coy smile turns into a very toothish grin as she played Sakurako in a prank of sorts.

Attention turns to Long as she listens for a few moments, "No.. I don't think I do.. Wakinyan's other wife... Is to dangerous to be around. I don't think she really liked me much, I felt as if she tolerated my presence..." Softly says turning her eyes away looking towards the pond as she takes a few steps. "I assume there is not anything left for me.. To return to.. Wakinyan dead, possible threat I could be next and his other wife in my view very strange and dangerous.. No... friends I would say that I could turn to other then you.."

She turns to look towards Long her tail swaying happily behind her, "Your the only one whom has even taken the time to even consider me a friend and whom has tried to reach me during those early days.." A slight flush plays across her ears, as she clears her throat. Her eyes slowly pull away from his as he can tell she remembers everything that took place with in her own mind now. "Sorry if.. a part of me was a bit.. Forward.." She chuckles softly and grins a bit.

"I guess, it would be wise to just lay low and check out a different place. Perhaps I might not scare the human kids." She laughs some with a coy grin, "Who know's it could be a fun adventure in itself." She nods slightly, "I will accept your offer to stay. Although I still feel guilty I am unable to provide something in return." She sticks out her tongue slightly at him in such a silly faux look.

Sakurako sighs. Muttering to herself Yep, that's Silv alright...

She sees Long and the troubled form of his expression. She knows there's some pain there but... She thinks better than to pry.

"Silv... Long and I won't do you wrong. In no time you'll be the toast of the town."

Long nods. "Indeed." His gaze spears Silvertalon. "We were all young once Silvertalon, We all require guidance."

He chuckles. SOme of us had it easy, others did not. My First Mentor was not by any means normal, or even sane. That said he taught me alot of things that I put to good use now. My life wasn't alwaays killing, alot of it was enjoying the power I possess. It took someone in a very unique position to show me that I'd lost sight of the greatest lesson."

He looks to Endeavor. "It certainly takes a very special woman to put up with me for any amount of time. I've been very lucky, and if I can impart some of my good fortune onto you, then so much the better."

Slowly she nods again "True, with out guidance of some sort or another we would be all lost."

"Although the real question is... What do we do now..." She stands arching back a bit as her wings fan out from either side. "Mrf! I been, to idle lately. My wings are stiff!" She slowly works them getting the muscles streched out as she is careful not to hit anyone or anything.

"Then by all means you should go outside and give it a try. Don't worry, I'll be there with you in case it proves too much." With that he opens the door, revealing the children listening. "And yes, I'll take you two up today as well."

"To much?" She chuckles slightly with a sly look across her muzzle. "Really now..." As her wings flex one last time as her eyes close. The sound of bones snapping and crackling as the skin itself shifts slightly. A soft groan escapes her lips as she pops every wing joint and resets them into place before they curl around her.

Slowly those eyes open looking towards Long having caught the kids listening in whom seam to be staring at her for a moment. "I am not as weak as you would think, such injuries... Are minor..." She walks past long with a soft giggle and pats each of the kids upon the head gently. Although her tail whips slightly giving long a nice whap across his tush, "I hope you remember that.." She says over her shoulder heading towards an open area in which she can take the the air.

Long takes the swat with a smile as he looks at Endeavor. "You coming or what? Flying's something everyone can enjoy."

With that Long follows behind, with Misato and Benkei in tow, his tail idly lashing about behind him. The children quickly rush up to take their father's massive furred hands as he holds them out, just prior to lifting into the air.

Quietly attuning his children to himself and holding their hands, Long takes to the skies. "just around here for now. Sometimes it's just good excercise and practice to get up into the sky."

He spins around while flying, illiciting excited yells from the twins and he puts on some speed takinging them through the air over the compund. Nothing real fancy, just enough to let them taste the joys of flying. His smile is large and genuine, the combination of his two greatest joys, family and flying, can't help but do that to the former Elite.

Archived