Aberrant: Dead Rising - OOC Stuff

The Fine Balance

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I apologize for my late neglect of updates.

Let me explain:

1.) I was on vacation and now I'm again on vacation - till end of june btw.

2.) I'm in the process of moving to a new apartment. Next week I will be busy doing the floors of our new home, after that I have to fix up another room (my own hobby cellar).

3.) I've focused on two new projects - one of which I will put on ice for the time being - the other is joining 200x. I know I should be focusing more on my own games as ST/GM but sometimes I need some distraction and Fahrenheit is one of my favourite PCs ... so I apologize if things are running a bit slow for the next weeks.

Don't worry - consider it a "summer break" - depending on how "done" I am after *work* - if I feel like it I will post - if not, I will hang out in chat and keep in touch with you all.

Ok, I have a character made to join Dead Rising. I have worked out the details with Dawn, and had the character approved. The problem we are having lies in how to write my character into one of the current threads.

My character is most likely in or near SouthWest Colorado, if any of you are near there. I've been reading my way through the threads, looking for a good way to join, but there is a lot there to read, so it may take a while.

Any suggestions?

• 2 weeks later...

BTW, guys, when you use chat to roll, please copy and paste someone else from chat noting the roll. Someone from DR (there's enough of you, you shouldn't have an issue), please. Alternately, we have a forum-dedicated dice roller. Feel free to use that, as it tracks and I can check on you. Not that I believe folks are cheating; just that I like to be able to check.

Dawn, not sure if I should be posting these questions in OOC or the Combat thread, so correct me if I'm mistaken in posting here. But my question is, where is Pumpkin right now - anywhere near us, or far enough away from the action for Jas not to worry about her?

Those of you in 12h with Anatoly and I, we're waiting on your posts - what with being shot at and all. If you could make your way into thread to post or let us know what's up so we can work around you, that would be great. Thank you.

Joani, I'll be posting and rolling for Jill tomorrow evening if you can't post by then. I know you're moving and in a RL suck-hole, but Jill's the PC I'm waiting for. This isn't me being pissed, just me notifying you of what I'm going to do.

Yeah, good luck with that...

All I can say is, it wasn't me! I didn't do it, nobody saw me do it, and you can't prove anything!

cool

Wow, that is some selection of smileys you've got on here.

Draconis isn't going to say anything or do anything of any importance (besides 'help other' in the intimidation arena). He might snort, growl, or puff a little smoke in relation to the conversation around him, but until Jules is done using him, he's content to stay out of it for the most part.

That sucks. Hope you have a minimum amount of trouble and a rapid restoration of power. I also hope you aren't in one of the states experiencing 95-100 degree temperatures.

Archived