Aberrant: Dead Rising - OOC Stuff

The Fine Balance

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys, once again I apologize that life has gotten in the way of posting. I'll try to catch up this weekend, but tomorrow is pretty booked and I don't know how on top of stuff I'll be on Sunday. I'll do my best, as always.

I'm coming out of the worst of my rl stuff. I'm almost finished getting settled with my move - though my computer still isn't up and going [actually - it's just the internet that I don't have going yet]. I should be good to start getting Olivia back into things here soon - but I'm not sure where I need to be looking for her to re-enter.

Lyda, I'd suggest with the group who is currently exploring the island. I know Fox would welcome a healer. I'm not opposed to having people post and mention that they'd been there all along, just silent and hanging back from the others.

Since Myf approved the group who went with her, you'd need to talk to Max about joining that group.

As a note, in another game my use of Italics for speech was giving people doubt whether I indicated speech or thought.

To prevent similar misunderstandings in DR, I will change the posts for Benedict from now on to use italics for thought as well, to conform to general writing census.

Hey guys, in Former Family, since I've been away a bit, just assume Primal has meandered off to get a bath and change his clothes. He wouldn't bother telling anyone since he's the brooding dark hero type who doesn't have to tell anyone anything.

Someone queue me in please when a sufficient amount of time has passed and I'll hop back in.

I'll be on vacation from Monday the 23rd till Monday the 30th. I won't be at home or near any computer with I-Net Access from Thursday the 26th till Sunday the 29th... BUT I will have my truste iPad and iPhone with me, which allows me to access the net.

We're going to spent a few days at a resort somewhere in the north of Germany with the kids and my In-Laws and depending on our activities there I may have time around the evening hours to check the site and post where I'm needed. If not I'll let you know.

I expect to maintain enough activity to keep things rolling, though.

It would be a 35 meter (roughly 100 foot) radius, and what I meant in the post was that she was leaping back and away like she did before. She can leap two kilometers strait up with one success on a Jumping roll (which I'll make if you'd like me to smile ), so I figured she could easily leap out of the radius when startled and confused by it. She'd retreat until she felt safer, and coming back out into the light would do that.

Hana-banana spreads darkness like a crowd of Emo kids pouring ink into a swimming pool!

Originally Posted By: Atomicweasel
SO DIRTY

schmedit: jeebus that's a lot of suxxxxxxxxx, Bond. I'm gonna give Jasmine and Dawn a little time to reply before my next POAST.

Some things, Bond does very well.

Everything else, he's awesome at. wink

Archived