Trinity RPG - Your Trinity Characters

The Ranger

I was just thinking about the players forum and I got to wondering about what characters people played in the Trinity game. I run the game for my group so I have only played in one session. Here is one of the PCs currently playing my game (currently playing Alien Encounter 2: Deception):

Name: Dr Matheaus Furhman

Allegience: Aesculapian Psi Order/Aeon Trinity

Aptitude: Vitakinesis

Capsule: Dr Matheaus Furhman is a medical doctor and a student of noetic science. The doctor spent his early life travelling between his native Switzerland and Luna's Olympus colony where many of his family live.

The doctor has also travelled extensively with his Psi Order and has an associate membership of the Aeon Trinity. Due to his excellent work for them the Trinity have offered him full membership on numerous occasions but the doctor has turned them down in favour of his Order.

It was during the course of his work for Proteus Division that the doctor became friendly with his hero; the Legionaire turned UN operative, Gwen LeComte. The two became fast friends and due to their complementing skills have been assigned together on a permenent basis.

Skills: Basic Aesculapian package with 5 in medicine and 3 in Noetic science. No social abilities whatsoever...the doctor is not a social butterfly.

Backgrounds:

Influence 3

Resources 4

Device 4 ("Nurse Joy" computer agent and associated sensor packages)

Status 2 (Aesculapians)

Status 1 (Aeon Trinity)

Psi 6

Willpower 5

Modes:

Algesis 3

Iatrosis 4

Mentatis 1

We are also playing a Trinity game at the moment. While we are having a load of fun it's worth pointing out that the most dangerous member of our group is a doctor. He is like our own personal bodyguard/killer/healer/investigator.

It was fun to watch our legion member on Chrome prime trying to charge down aberrants with a sword during an attack to find that the Doctor had blown them all away before he even reached them.

I have to say the Israns always intrigued me.

God bless all here.

We are also playing a Trinity game at the moment. While we are having a load of fun it's worth pointing out that the most dangerous member of our group is a doctor. He is like our own personal bodyguard/killer/healer/investigator.

It was fun to watch our legion member on Chrome prime trying to charge down aberrants with a sword during an attack to find that the Doctor had blown them all away before he even reached them.

I have to say the Israns always intrigued me.

God bless all here.

Ah, Furman and the brute. My old compadres, how are they? I know they miss me (I KNOW, its a Ministry thing.) Mr Cairo sends his warmest regards and a big bowl of melange. I know my successor, young Wom, is keeping them on the straight and narrow, just as I did. Ta ta.

• 2 weeks later...
Quote:
Originally posted by Father Ryan:
it's worth pointing out that the most dangerous member of our group is a doctor.

I've seen thins too. Two incidents do not a pattern make, but it's an interesting coincidence. My wife plays a PortAuPrince Doc. (Don't call her a "Rex," Her uncle named the cousins' dog "Rex.") As if Algesis weren't nasty enough, during the festivities on Eirie Station she actually stabbed a Chromatic with a bowie knife.

You've got to watch the quiet ones...

It's amazing. They blow everything away, and then heal you up afterwards and moan about the tragic loss of life while covered in the gore from the Qin they just eviserated.

Still prefer the Israns above all the others though.

How far are you guys into the set adventures or are you ignoring them? Finding them oh so clunky myself.

God bless all here.

It's amazing. They blow everything away, and then heal you up afterwards and moan about the tragic loss of life while covered in the gore from the Qin they just eviserated.

Still prefer the Israns above all the others though.

How far are you guys into the set adventures or are you ignoring them? Finding them oh so clunky myself.

God bless all here.

Archived