I primarily play aberrant but lately I've been wanting to push forward first contact with another race and introduce an alien race onto 2012 earth.

Unfortunatly I have little knowledge of the different trinity aliens and their dispositions.

Any help would be appreciated

Which ones do you want? What kind of alien encounter are we talking about here? The Qin are slugs in advanced bio-tech that are kinda friendly towards humans, the Chromatics are (right now) in a tribal society, the Doyen, cowardly blue ectoplasmic snotballs that they are, can't go anywhere near Earth without exploding, and the Coalition wouldn't make bad enemies assuming you don't mind introducing an enemy that can wipe out planets. Of course, these are just the canon races; you might want to consider making up some of your own, and you should be liberal in theft. Try making the Mi-Go from Call of Cthulhu, or high-tech versions of the classic D&D Illithids.

Hey Mastermind, you left out the "Zeps", Howlers and that race from Beta Canorum. I think the Qin or the Coalition would make good aliens to meet, the Chromatics are a little too primitive at the moment. The mini-book on alien races for trinity is worth picking up at 4.99. Also Steller Frontiers is worth a look both for the Planets and for the Glimpse at the future of one Aberrant colony.

hmm... you can't really use the howlers. They aren't even truly sentient. The zeps could be fun, though you'd have to make everything about them up yourself...

Beta Canorum? please refresh my memory...

------------------

"Light your way in the darkness with the pyres of the burning heretics"

Archived