Aberrant: Ba'alt - Re: Zephraine's return...!!??!

Narrator

Hello Zephraine and welcome back, I hope. I do hope to see you around a bit more. We can ease you in nicely; there is no murderous psycopathic timetraveller or uber weapons dealers to deal with that might kill the team at any given moment. Were all just living day to day planning the day when Ba'laab is undone.

I tohught I would post this topic so all involved here can welcome you back and insert anything they feel you might need to know. DOing it this way might help you to catch up instead of having the daunting task of reading everything on the forum. Zeph really does not need ot read every detail as he was busy doing tasks for Pax Concordat and partying with the powers that be; when he returns the team can jsut give him some light details and summary and he's all good.

SO all, please welcome Zephraine Constantine back to the team!!! style_emoticons

Quote:
Welcome back Mister C! Nice to see you again.
Does this mean you can finish Glean's training and show me how to really lay it down on the ladies??

Glean, with your social skills, you should have women falling... no... throwing themselves at you sacrificing themselves at the altar of Glean. Women should be no problem for you ...

Quote:
<!--quoteo(post=1648:date=Mar 3 2007, 06&#58;01 PM:name=Glean)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Glean &#064; Mar 3 2007, 06&#58;01 PM) </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Welcome back Mister C! Nice to see you again.
Does this mean you can finish Glean's training and show me how to really lay it down on the ladies??

Glean, with your social skills, you should have women falling... no... throwing themselves at you sacrificing themselves at the altar of Glean. Women should be no problem for you ...
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

If you really, really, really want to know how to remain dateless on a Saturday night, Zeph can teach you. Heaven knows why ... unless you are an incorrigable gamer, that is. style_emoticons

this seems like as good a place as any for a summary so here goes my part. I hope some add suit and add their perspective.

Since you left, the team settled on Paril and for the most part it is their base of Operations. The planet is at your beck and call(??) and if you wanted, you all could take over. There is detail on the planet Paril in this section <a href="http://aberrantprime.com/Flux/index.php?s=&showtopic=56&view=findpost&p=147" target="_blank">http://aberrantprime.com/Flux/index.php?s=...dpost&p=147</a>.

Most if not all of the hitchhikers have been released.

The Orbs are still in Eve.

Chronos and Eve are being intimate.

Kara went off on her own to settle some matters directly and only recently returned.

Zephraine is considered on a mission with Pax Con or on a sabbatical with Asche.

Allison has some detail to add on that part, what with her relationship with Zeph and such...

I'll leave that as a hint for others to add and I will add fuel as needed. Mind you Zephraine, You and I will need to fill in the back story to cover the last 2 years..

Kara also renewed some ties and made the path easier for us to go to Star Haven and the World Serpent Inn. World Serpent Inn is being used to hunt Novas by some unknown faction. Kara didn't have time to investigate further but there are a lot of new plot twists.

And I discovered some planets I was on in searching for all of you had Nova's. But then when I went to meet the nova's, many of them no longer were nova's. I did not not pursue the issue much as I was busy locating you all.

I had some primal urge pulling me toward you all...

Archived