Aberrant: Ba'alt - Re: Posting frequency

Narrator

Quote:
I am going to update the time rather rapidly here....oh shoot..Chronos is awat for a day or three?

Once Chronos is back, I am going to update the posts at the minimum of every other day. This is my way of trying to get you all to post once a day, again, like we used to. Real life aside, I think we can all post a bit more regularly.
In this setting, we all depend on each others posting for our own; none of us are going to be scene stealers. But we all are in a good habit of taking turns and waiting for the next person to post. This is my problem, I try my best to wait for each member to post in a given thread before I make a post.
I will now post when eithere of the following conditions are met;
  • 2 people poston the given topic,or;</li>
  • 2 days have passed.</li>
Please do your best to help this story really move along by posting regularly. This might mean checking threads that you might not normally check.

• 1 month later...

For the most part I can post daily but there are some days that I can't. My work is most busy at the end of the quarter and that has definitely slowed the amount of posts. Unfortunately I don't have the luxury of setting my own schedule. And when I am home, I literally am mentally spent that the last thing that I want to see is a computer monitor. I don't know if I am the only one with this problem but here is my two sents. I do my best to check the forum daily but some posts require some thought. Kara is a mega intelligent and I am not.

Quote:
For the most part I can post daily but there are some days that I can't. My work is most busy at the end of the quarter and that has definitely slowed the amount of posts. Unfortunately I don't have the luxury of setting my own schedule. And when I am home, I literally am mentally spent that the last thing that I want to see is a computer monitor. I don't know if I am the only one with this problem but here is my two sents. I do my best to check the forum daily but some posts require some thought. Kara is a mega intelligent and I am not.

Ugh. It turns out I was premature declaring wellness. What I thought was just a bit of flu turned out to be bronchitis. I haven't been good for much the past few days. I'm fighting through it though. I'm really sorry about the posting thing. I intended to bring Whisper back in and...blargh. Sometimes it seems like the more I have planned to do, the harder it is to actually start doing it.

Anyway, I will try to get back on the horse.

Quote:
<!--quoteo(post=1767:date=Mar 30 2007, 05&#58;23 AM:name=Kara Rathien)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kara Rathien &#064; Mar 30 2007, 05&#58;23 AM) </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->For the most part I can post daily but there are some days that I can't. My work is most busy at the end of the quarter and that has definitely slowed the amount of posts. Unfortunately I don't have the luxury of setting my own schedule. And when I am home, I literally am mentally spent that the last thing that I want to see is a computer monitor. I don't know if I am the only one with this problem but here is my two sents. I do my best to check the forum daily but some posts require some thought. Kara is a mega intelligent and I am not.

Ugh. It turns out I was premature declaring wellness. What I thought was just a bit of flu turned out to be bronchitis. I haven't been good for much the past few days. I'm fighting through it though. I'm really sorry about the posting thing. I intended to bring Whisper back in and...blargh. Sometimes it seems like the more I have planned to do, the harder it is to actually start doing it.

<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
I dont want anyone to sacrifice wellness for this "game", its simply not that important.

I just wanted to make sure we were still all "here." I will pause the main story until I see that things are picking up...

Quote:
<!--quoteo(post=1767:date=Mar 30 2007, 05&#58;23 AM:name=Kara Rathien)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kara Rathien &#064; Mar 30 2007, 05&#58;23 AM) </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->For the most part I can post daily but there are some days that I can't. My work is most busy at the end of the quarter and that has definitely slowed the amount of posts. Unfortunately I don't have the luxury of setting my own schedule. And when I am home, I literally am mentally spent that the last thing that I want to see is a computer monitor. I don't know if I am the only one with this problem but here is my two sents. I do my best to check the forum daily but some posts require some thought. Kara is a mega intelligent and I am not.

Sorry to hear you have bronchitis. I have it as well. I hope you feel better. I think I am overdosing on the green tea.

• 2 weeks later...

Lets update the posting rule since we have some irregularity forming.

"<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->If someone posts after you do on any given topic, you should post as soon as you can. The previous rules was to allow 2-3 posts between re-posting."

<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->Go ahead and post and the irregular posters will simply have to read a bunch to keep up or get left behind.

This is moot if everyone is irregular. :blink::lol: <!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

Quote:
Lets update the posting rule since we have some irregularity forming.
"<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->If someone posts after you do on any given topic, you should post as soon as you can. The previous rules was to allow 2-3 posts between re-posting."

<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->Go ahead and post and the irregular posters will simply have to read a bunch to keep up or get left behind.
This is moot if everyone is irregular. :blink::lol: <!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

LOL!!!! There goes the Weaver trying to organize and set rules for things... You have to realize that we all have the other aspects in our lives as well. Time and unforeseen befalls us all no matter how much planning or what good intentions that we have. We all have interest in this story... and that is what keeps us posting.

Quote:
... You have to realize that we all have the other aspects in our lives as well. Time and unforeseen befalls us all no matter how much planning or what good intentions that we have. We all have interest in this story... and that is what keeps us posting.

But interest fades when some of you take 3-5 days to respond. OMG the yawns induced by the lack of posting is incredible. shocked

Quote:
<!--quoteo(post=1874:date=Apr 17 2007, 11&#58;50 PM:name=Glean)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Glean &#064; Apr 17 2007, 11&#58;50 PM) </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Ooh...the taxman...He has definately cometh!!!

With a hefty refund for moi! B)

Exams, Interviews, and Moving. Oh My. Maybe a few more days until I can form a cohesive thought.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived