Aberrant: Ba'alt - Re: Rama and Eve's Conversation..

Eve

Quote:
Planet Paril
Team HQ,City of Pranth
11:35 hours
Wednesday, September (Suruan) 6, 498 CY

<!--coloro:#ff8c00--><span style="color:#ff8c00"><!--/coloro-->Participants: Allison, Smite, Chronos, Whisper, Rama.
<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->"Well Rama, I am not lightly concerned about the danger I thrust upon you by allowing you to assist me in these works, Jack's works. These things can call the Ban faster and more intensely than any banned power. These types of incursions are also the worst, on a planetary scale, but what is done is done as they say."

<!--coloro:#4169e1--><span style="color:#4169e1"><!--/coloro-->
"Lady Eve. With all due respect, I am no stranger to the hazards of war. In the time before my awakening, I had been a simple combat medic, tending to those who would face down the the gods and demons of our age. Most were smote down, or worse. Some like myself were awakened: suddenly aware of the twisted game we were all unknowing players in."

"In that first moment of divine revelation I knew that I could never again stand silent in the face of war. All war is manufactured, its exponents mere proxies. Many Terrans beleive that war is inevitable...that it gives us motivation to evolve. However, once the self-realization of ones evolution becomes a conscious choice, such external pressures of conflict are no longer needed."

"Some have suggested that the best way to fight Ba'laan may be not to fight him at all. Perhaps we merely need to change his mind. With his level of power and quantum understanding, he could unite all beings, throughout time, in a vision of the divine singularity of existence. Peace can never be truly achieved through force, or the imposition of limitations. No. If it is peace that is desired...you must set people free, not only in their external circumstances, but in their hearts and minds."<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Eve absorbs Rama's reply and noted that this man definitely had feelings and was good at expressing them. Once he knew more Rama would surely be a boon in this war she thought, and was proud once again that she did not choose to stay with Asche at MoonDark.

"Your observations are noted Rama, and they are definitely on the right track. Have you considered however, that the external pressure of war was being delivered by a third and fourth party? Using the Terrans as an example; it was not always from within their own culture that war was devised between 2 parties. This outside force you mention has been something alien and something untouchable and whether or not it was needed, it was there pushing people against people; times against times; country against country. Peoples hearts and minds have been manipulated for millennia, at least in this True Line of reality and the only way to stop it is do have peace reign throughout not just this universe, but throughout the multiverse of all realities that we know."

Coming to an elevator she stands to await it after Rama politely depresses the button to go up for the tow of them. The grey metal-floored hallways cast a blurred reflection of their shadows as they stood awaiting the turbolift.

"Ba'laan will be a fight that no one will win I fear Rama. Even after he is removed there will be the work that he started and that goes on without his external pressure."

She hurries to finish the thought; "I am not saying Ba'laan is responsible for all the strife we meet but he has caused a mess of it. This Universe may never be as it once was before Ba'laan tinkered with it."

The elevator opens and she steps in with Rama.

"And frankly Peace is not a goal here, but a means in which all can choose whether or not to get involved in the strife or not. I think you are on to something with changing the mind of Ba'laan, others have thought to do that as well. We just need to find a way."

Archived