Aberrant: Ba'alt - Re: Divergence Discussion

Narrator

• 4 weeks later...
Quote:
I'd think you'd want to get rid of the "glows like a star all the time" thing first? Or is that the same thing?

lol...yes I am afraid he is taslking about the same thing....right now at best, Glean is a 100 watt bulb. But when he really pushes a power he gets brighter....

Glean, I am afraid you will have a hard tom losing that effect as it is intrinsicly tied to your powers....Divergence might help. style_emoticons

Things like that I consider part of the characters "flavor," in the way that Gambit's eyes are for example, or better yet, Beast's fuzzy blue form (he reverted back to human looking for a brief period when X-Factor formed but reader backlash convinced Marvel that he was better liked as a fuzz blue creature).

Same thing with Rama...I wouldn't *want* to take away his blue skin or third "eye." He himself considers it a mark of divinity, that he looks like his namesake. However I most definitely would not want him to gain any more aberrations.

And in another part of the reality you are now in, an ex-assassin refused to let her trademark "scarred-eye" be absolved in her use of Divergence. She felt the scar was what she earned in working and was more view as a trophy and something to be proud of.

Well that kinda stinks. but after talking to the DM here I have found out a few more things about myself. i needed some details from him to finish my little short story that he started adn I got more than I asked for.

Do any of you have That Creepy Feeling? style_emoticons

Archived