Aberrant: Ba'alt - Re: Of Flesh and Future...FREEPOST

Narrator

This is for all of you to run your own interactions with other players or for you to do things without need of Narrative control by me. If you do need me to moderate a power use or contested roll, post it in BOLD and I will see it and send a PM your way resolving the issue at hand. Also, please follow logical common sense with use of powers and dont assume too much. (Dont assume you cna simply find a worshipper of Ba'laan or a supplier of Chrysalomite.) This might be a topic in which you accomplish certain things through the cooperative input of myself or other players. YOU ALL SHOULD BE ABLE TO MAKE YOUR OWN TOPICS AS DESIRED.

You may involve anything or anyone you like here but please follow some kind of time-frame referrance related to the current moderated story. In other words, post a time and location header relating to the story so we all know if its before or after a certain event.

I will respond as fast as possible if you involve an NPC.

• 1 month later...

Planet Paril

Team HQ,City of Pranth

11:35 hours

Wednesday, September (Suruan) 6, 498 CY

<!--coloro:#FF6600--><span style="color:#FF6600"><!--/coloro-->Participants: Allison, Smite, Chronos, Whisper, Rama, Richard<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

Three weeks have passed since Allison?s arrival and the search is still thickening in finding the weapons dealers Source Sirai. Kinter and San are for the most part at your mercy; they are both mostly paranoid of using their abilities anywhere. What they have given to Smite and his ?detectives? have led to a few planets out of the Carlisle System and a few outside the system. The farthest planets are actually in another galaxy from here but are in your databases simply because of the alliance you have with House Rathien/Lonn and the fact that the planets in question are part of the Haytyan (Hay? Shun) sector (Enemies to House Rathien/Lonn). It is unlikely that the Haytyans are involved in weapons dealings so far out of their system and thus assumed that Smite is searching the closer planets for the time being.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived