Aberrant: Ba'alt - Re: Posting rules

Narrator

For all non-freepost posts the following is a general rule.

? Please wait at least two other persons to post after you do before you post again, unless it?s a conversation in which only the two of you are participating. Anyone else however can butt in at anytime.

? Please observe the socials under the Avatar to the left and react accordingly.

? Do not post RESULTS of your actions, post INTENTIONS OOC, and I will resolve. It helps sometimes to underline the OOC intentions so everyone knows I need to resolve something before the scene moves on.

? Keep all posts strictly IN CHARACTER and stay on topic. Posts will be deleted if they are too filled with unnecessary fluff.

? Be as descriptive as you like with the results of your declared intentions (I will PM results to you for you to post in your next topic sometimes. Otherwise, always feel free to elaborate on non-essential descriptions of the area in your post. (for example; I might say you are in a room with modern conveniences in it and leave it at that. On your post you might say something to the effect that you start taking apart the Microwave and toaster to make your death ray.)

? NEVER, NEVER, assume the results are going to be automatically in your favor and NEVER make your posts force other players into a position contrary to what they have already posted.

Observe the full rules here but please note, I am not a stickler on the third person post. I don?t mind a first person post if that?s how you regularly post.

Have FUN!!

also note that the rules of the board are linked to on the top left in the margin title bar.

Archived