Aberrant: Ba'alt Re: Of Flesh and Future

Narrator

Quote:
<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Doc glances at Rama and Whisper and says,

"Please tell us about the imbalance."

Thanks for lookin out for us noobs...though its really only for me considering Whisper is OOCly connected like some imagination tentacle to Allison who posted the question...wierd! blink.gif

rolleyes.gif

wink.gif
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Mmm...tentacles... I mean, EW! NO!

Anyway, I had to do some actual -research- to answer that question IC. Think I've got it though. Just an FYI about the delay. One more exchange with Asche and I'll know what I need to know. smile.gif

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quote:
<!--quoteo(post=1445:date=Jan 25 2007, 10&#58;59 PM:name=Rama)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rama &#064; Jan 25 2007, 10&#58;59 PM) </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Doc glances at Rama and Whisper and says,

"Please tell us about the imbalance."

Thanks for lookin out for us noobs...though its really only for me considering Whisper is OOCly connected like some imagination tentacle to Allison who posted the question...wierd! style_emoticons

style_emoticons

style_emoticons

Mmm...tentacles... I mean, EW! NO!

Anyway, I had to do some actual -research- to answer that question IC. Think I've got it though. Just an FYI about the delay. One more exchange with Asche and I'll know what I need to know. style_emoticons
I'll Help or change the post as needed if your memory fails.... style_emoticons

Imbalance? I might be able to take this one even though I am not there.

Ba'laan, Gunthor, Randu, and Broc. All of them need to be expunged from the reality that I share.

Ba'laan for his obvious and not so obvious meddleing into things that wre going fine without him;

Gunthor for helping make artifacts of great power that caused the worlds they were on to fight and kill for them;

Randu for marrying a psychopath and causing an end to a war that would have led to the end of a race of psychopaths;

and lastly Broc for being a mindless skin golem. If it were not for him, none of the above would have ever happened, including anything involving Ba'laan. style_emoticons

Correct me if I am wrong Kara..

Quote:
Looks like I'm going to be busy for a day or two.

Yay! Congrats Alex!!! style_emoticonsstyle_emoticonsstyle_emoticonsstyle_emoticonsstyle_emoticons

<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Correct me if I am wrong Kara..<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I wish she was around... style_emoticons

Quote:
Imbalance? I might be able to take this one even though I am not there.

Ba'laan, Gunthor, Randu, and Broc. All of them need to be expunged from the reality that I share.
Ba'laan for his obvious and not so obvious meddleing into things that wre going fine without him;
Gunthor for helping make artifacts of great power that caused the worlds they were on to fight and kill for them;
Randu for marrying a psychopath and causing an end to a war that would have led to the end of a race of psychopaths;
and lastly Broc for being a mindless skin golem. If it were not for him, none of the above would have ever happened, including anything involving Ba'laan. style_emoticons

Correct me if I am wrong Kara..

Your reasons are sound Glean. Problem is that Ba'laan has infiltrated himself into the existence to such a point that removing Ba'laan from existence will cause a ripple so huge that the existances may not survive.

Gunthor can still serve a purpose.

Randu... I have only heard stories.

But Broc. Broc is the least to worry about. He will remove himself from the existences ... again with very little effort from anyoine else. I just hope that he doesn't take anyone else with him. Mindless skin golem is a good assessment of the legendary Broc. But he is responsible for so many other neat things that we all get to deal with... Yay! Of course you can read about all this at the library.

Quote:
<!--quoteo(post=1456:date=Jan 30 2007, 08&#58;02 AM:name=Chronos)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Chronos &#064; Jan 30 2007, 08&#58;02 AM) </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Looks like I'm going to be busy for a day or two.

Yay! Congrats Alex!!! style_emoticonsstyle_emoticonsstyle_emoticonsstyle_emoticonsstyle_emoticons

<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Correct me if I am wrong Kara..<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->I wish she was around... style_emoticons<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Dhanyavaad

Quote:
Rama:
I am ready for my post but I was just told by Narrator that you might have something to post first. Let me know my friend and we can sail space together.. style_emoticons

Soon will post...been away alot this weekend. home now, and time for class... style_emoticons

Quote:
Rama calculates at a nigh countless rate, plotting the vector of the slowing Nova. Opening a final Warp to intercept, Rama crosses the abyss once more. He stands there upon nothingness, only endless space, cosmic radiation and the Being known as Glean.
<!--coloro:#4169e1--><span style="color:#4169e1"><!--/coloro-->
"Welcome to the Paril system."
<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

Does Sound Propagate in a vaccuum simply because quantum makes it happen or is this telepathic?

Quote:
<!--quoteo(post=1495:date=Feb 7 2007, 11&#58;16 PM:name=Rama)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rama &#064; Feb 7 2007, 11&#58;16 PM) </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Rama calculates at a nigh countless rate, plotting the vector of the slowing Nova. Opening a final Warp to intercept, Rama crosses the abyss once more. He stands there upon nothingness, only endless space, cosmic radiation and the Being known as Glean.
<!--coloro:#4169e1--><span style="color:#4169e1"><!--/coloro-->
"Welcome to the Paril system."
<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

Does Sound Propagate in a vaccuum simply because quantum makes it happen or is this telepathic?

style_emoticons

Damn realistic physics engine!! Will edit...

Quote:
<!--quoteo(post=1460:date=Jan 31 2007, 10&#58;26 PM:name=Kara Rathien)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kara Rathien &#064; Jan 31 2007, 10&#58;26 PM) </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Dhanyavaad

Is that Russian?

PS.. Glad to have you back Lady Kara. style_emoticons

No that was not Russian... Russian would sound more like "Spa'seeba"

<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->No that was not Russian... Russian would sound more like "Spa'seeba"<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

&#1058;&#1086;&#1075;&#1076;&#1072;, &#1082;&#1072;&#1082;&#1086;&#1081; &#1103;&#1079;&#1099;&#1082; &#1103;&#1074;&#1083;&#1103;&#1077;&#1090;&#1089;&#1103; &#1101;&#1090;&#1080;&#1084;? (Then what language is it?)

...and more importantly, when is kara going to join us IC again? style_emoticons

Quote:
<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->No that was not Russian... Russian would sound more like "Spa'seeba"

&#1058;&#1086;&#1075;&#1076;&#1072;, &#1082;&#1072;&#1082;&#1086;&#1081; &#1103;&#1079;&#1099;&#1082; &#1103;&#1074;&#1083;&#1103;&#1077;&#1090;&#1089;&#1103; &#1101;&#1090;&#1080;&#1084;? (Then what language is it?)

...and more importantly, when is kara going to join us IC again? style_emoticons
Yes where is Kara? I was told that she might beat me to the team. I dotn see that happening since I now have a warp opened in front of me that leads to the team.

PLus, I cant wait to see all the errors in referrence to Glean and Kara. Gleans real name is Karan Argot (Kaw-ran Ar-go) and Narrator seems to like to leave the n out when talking about me. style_emoticons

Quote:
Rama seems suprised when Glean embraces him, and isn't quite sure how to respond. Its a bit much for the more formally minded Nova, but before Rama can decide whether he should hug him back or not, the teary-eyes Karan had released him, stepped through the warp and dormed down. Rama follows and the warp closes behind him.

Sorry for implying too much I guess...I was excited as well to finally be posting... I'll make it up to you... style_emoticons

Quote:
<!--quoteo(post=1515:date=Feb 9 2007, 01&#58;17 PM:name=Rama)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rama &#064; Feb 9 2007, 01&#58;17 PM) </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Rama seems suprised when Glean embraces him, and isn't quite sure how to respond. Its a bit much for the more formally minded Nova, but before Rama can decide whether he should hug him back or not, the teary-eyes Karan had released him, stepped through the warp and dormed down. Rama follows and the warp closes behind him.

Sorry for implying too much I guess...I was excited as well to finally be posting... I'll make it up to you... style_emoticons
Dude! no worries. Rama is just kind of reserved that way when meeting new people. Heck, when he met Kara he passed out!

Rama;

I was going to post that he stayed...but I know these guys...everything needs analysed and assessed first. Otherwise I would be sitting next to you chatting...

And since Chronos posted the assumption that I would leave, I had to support that. style_emoticons

It's all good. I am sure Glean is very hungry anyhow....

By next Monday I am hoping to have thie meeting session wrapped up and moved onto the next issue.

Please, all, do your best to post once a day. I know some might have problems on weekends, but lets not let it fizzle on saturday and sunday; I do my best thinking then. style_emoticons

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think, as were moving forward now, we need to talk a few details on the preparations to go to StarHaven. I recall in our live chat we decided that all will go, it will just be better that way.

For the most part I have seen posts as to what you are wearing and such; thats exactly what I need. There is no real recommended dress code for StarHaven I just need to know what you bring in the way of equipment. You are planning to hack a node somewhere so that might be Rama or Eve (hopefully Rama gets back here more regularly) but there is a infinitely slight chance of difficulty, ie. conflict if you get caught.

Also, hindsight and discussion might call for Eve NOT going into StarHaven after all. She has the orbs in her and well she says she has no way of telling why she feels this way, but bringing the orbs in their raw form to the place where they were introduced into reality makes her skin tingle. But she has been interfaced with StarHaven once before when she helped House Rathien and the Coaltion of Houses integrate themselves into the 'mainframes.' She is not confident in Rama's ability to bypass a problem should one arise, although he should be capable of the initial entry and scan. If security clamps down on the system, its not just a matter of raw ability but numbers and quick thinking, which her and Rama together might have. Eve does not want this to be a wasted trip and thus is calling for some decision to be made.

Archived