Aberrant: Ba'alt Re: Of Flesh and Future

Narrator

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chronos would get an automated reply in the spirit of:

+Jack is no longer intersted in the affairs pertaining to this reality.

+He has left programs and AI to see to his affairs here.

+If you are from the team, Eve has access to all his data and projects.

SO JAck is no longer here but some of his work is still ongoing but supervised by Eve and the team.

Quote:
Chronos would get an automated reply in the spirit of:
+Jack is no longer intersted in the affairs pertaining to this reality.
+He has left programs and AI to see to his affairs here.
+If you are from the team, Eve has access to all his data and projects.

SO JAck is no longer here but some of his work is still ongoing but supervised by Eve and the team.

Damn, well.

Smite will make efforts to locate new novas, using the device that the Immortal had given him and testing the extent of his new abilities. He hopes that he can locate a few more of these new novas before the become an issue.

Quote:
Smite will make efforts to locate new novas, using the device that the Immortal had given him and testing the extent of his new abilities. He hopes that he can locate a few more of these new novas before the become an issue.
What device?

Grrr. Hate it when I do that. For the last few days I've been waiting for Alison to post, but she did & I just missed it on the page 7.

Quote:
Yeah, but see, it won't do much good to show you the Lightsaber - Richard can't explain how it works, he just knows. Which is why he wants to learn some of the technical stuff.

Yes ..right now Richards saber works by the simply merit that Richard beleives it will work. To replicate it is another matter altogether and frankly taking it apart and studying it is likely to yield illogical and impossible to duplicate results. It would be easier to simply make a Light Saber from scratch..

Never underestimate NOva Mega-Intelligence. Rama is probably a better engineer than just about anyone, and with his Super-node and q-attune might even be able to make sense of Quantum Technology, or at least understand its connection to Richard.

Narrator...did Eve miss Rama's question about Divergence???

and with his Super-node and q-attune might even be able to make sense of Quantum Technology, or at least understand its connection to Richard.

As I understand it, at the moment you don't have a piece of Quantum Techology. Studying the light saber to figure out how it works it like studying Dumbo's feather to figure out how it can make him fly.

Assuming that's correct, what you really want to do is to study the lightsaber effect *itself*, and figure out how to reproduce that.

Quote:
Never underestimate NOva Mega-Intelligence. Rama is probably a better engineer than just about anyone, and with his Super-node and q-attune might even be able to make sense of Quantum Technology, or at least understand its connection to Richard.

Narrator...did Eve miss Rama's question about Divergence???

Yes..I'll work on it and send it at ya soon...

• 3 weeks later...

everyone still on vacation? just wondering.

And in case you are wondering why my profile says PC/NPC, it is because I am an idiot and will reply much on the Narrator's guidance. Either I will post for me or he will, pending on the situation.

Also, its good to see you all again, at least those of you that I know. :-)

• 2 weeks later...

Just awaiting a post by Allison (no pressure style_emoticons ) and then some in game time to pass, and the story will flow. I fed some details to Chronos, Kara, Eve, and Glean and they should all be posting somethings shortly after Allison does.

The freepost section is where I am hoping you all start doing things since it is there that you are given more artistic liberties with the narrative. I will move from the freepost section when it's time for the hardcore narrative to continue...

I think I am going to run with the idea of Rama taking over Jack's computer networks. He has the intelligence and the skills to do so, and Im thinking some kind of full op-net data implant thingy, but modified for this world. Since Paril has been mostly cleaned up and is under our control now, Id like to set up a sensor net for the entire solar system, if not the sector. With his Warp range, Rama can finnaly expand from the terrestrial to the cosmic...

Quote:
I think I am going to run with the idea of Rama taking over Jack's computer networks. He has the intelligence and the skills to do so, and Im thinking some kind of full op-net data implant thingy, but modified for this world. Since Paril has been mostly cleaned up and is under our control now, Id like to set up a sensor net for the entire solar system, if not the sector. With his Warp range, Rama can finnaly expand from the terrestrial to the cosmic...

Interestingly enough...

<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><a href="http://aberrantprime.com/Flux/index.php?s=&showtopic=95&view=findpost&p=972" target="_blank">Original Post</a>
It has been nearly 5 months since the War Council thread with Jack and he has not been seen since then but has been contacted now and then. He is slowly reverting back to his old self it seems and is likely going to die alone somewhere in hiding. <!--coloro:#ff00ff--><span style="color:#ff00ff"><!--/coloro-->Fortunately he (Jack) has transferred most of his holdings and codes to Eve so his work is not undone.<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--> BY now, a orbital shipyard can be assumed to be completed if tat is the route you wanted to go. (discuss it OOC in TABLE TALK) and a small fleet (3-6) of cruisers or 100-man ships can be had. <!--coloro:#ff00ff--><span style="color:#ff00ff"><!--/coloro-->Eve and Jack have also developed cloaked long range sensors and launched them into the system. These sensors can sweep the entire system and its planets. This sensor network is keyed to Pultyte activity, Dark Fae, and anything Unlife. It is believed it will detect any Ban spark and thus is a warning system should Fae get seeded anywhere. Stranger things have happened.<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
This would simply be something that Rama could talk to Eve about and I am sure she would, with some grovelling and begging, allow Rama to, at worst, supervise the activities therein. Nothing happened electronically without Jack being made aware of it. His mega towers are likely being used as team facilities in some manner.
Jack has also set it up to allow decking ala Shadowrun and Jacking into the Matrix is now a fairly common thing not just limited to the very wealthy.

Okay. Soon Rama will speak to Eve. About this and Divergence. He will start to become more proactive in the matters of his new realm, now that he has had time to analyze the situation. Rama would also be a God-Like Decker, even without cyber-k. i see him as more of a "real world" person rather than a cyber person. The information tech is merely a tool to him.

Quote:
Testing...

Doc will make preps and study the procedure. He will also make sure to ask Allison for a vision on the outcome. Assuming it isn't "and we die", he'll tripple up and do it.

Got it...
Anything else, fine details or what-have-you's that any of you need to carry on? I psoted a change of scenery in freepost and Chapters for ya all to take part in....

Quote:
<!--quoteo(post=1364:date=Jan 11 2007, 03&#58;02 PM:name=Rama)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rama &#064; Jan 11 2007, 03&#58;02 PM) </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I think I am going to run with the idea of Rama taking over Jack's computer networks. He has the intelligence and the skills to do so, and Im thinking some kind of full op-net data implant thingy, but modified for this world. Since Paril has been mostly cleaned up and is under our control now, Id like to set up a sensor net for the entire solar system, if not the sector. With his Warp range, Rama can finnaly expand from the terrestrial to the cosmic...

Interestingly enough...

<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><a href="http://aberrantprime.com/Flux/index.php?s=&showtopic=95&view=findpost&p=972" target="_blank">Original Post</a>
It has been nearly 5 months since the War Council thread with Jack and he has not been seen since then but has been contacted now and then. He is slowly reverting back to his old self it seems and is likely going to die alone somewhere in hiding. <!--coloro:#ff00ff--><span style="color:#ff00ff"><!--/coloro-->Fortunately he (Jack) has transferred most of his holdings and codes to Eve so his work is not undone.<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--> BY now, a orbital shipyard can be assumed to be completed if tat is the route you wanted to go. (discuss it OOC in TABLE TALK) and a small fleet (3-6) of cruisers or 100-man ships can be had. <!--coloro:#ff00ff--><span style="color:#ff00ff"><!--/coloro-->Eve and Jack have also developed cloaked long range sensors and launched them into the system. These sensors can sweep the entire system and its planets. This sensor network is keyed to Pultyte activity, Dark Fae, and anything Unlife. It is believed it will detect any Ban spark and thus is a warning system should Fae get seeded anywhere. Stranger things have happened.<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
This would simply be something that Rama could talk to Eve about and I am sure she would, with some grovelling and begging, allow Rama to, at worst, supervise the activities therein. Nothing happened electronically without Jack being made aware of it. His mega towers are likely being used as team facilities in some manner.
Jack has also set it up to allow decking ala Shadowrun and Jacking into the Matrix is now a fairly common thing not just limited to the very wealthy.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Hey guys! I'm FINALLY back! Apologies and all, yes, but more importantly...POST! smile.gif

And contineud posting! And I know what Whisper is doing at last!

YAY! I finally feel like I'm getting back on top of things! Let's do this!

Quote:
Need your input on the meeting section, or at least the knowledge that you will be there...
If you mean our meeting with Allison, if she is handing out visions then Doc is all over that. He has several critical issues that need clearing up, both personally and professionally.

Quote:
<!--quoteo(post=1392:date=Jan 18 2007, 12&#58;19 AM:name=Narrator)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Narrator &#064; Jan 18 2007, 12&#58;19 AM) </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Need your input on the meeting section, or at least the knowledge that you will be there...
If you mean our meeting with Allison, if she is handing out visions then Doc is all over that. He has several critical issues that need clearing up, both personally and professionally.
Well we started a meeting in the new topics....were a'waitin'..

Quote:
<!--quoteo(post=1433:date=Jan 24 2007, 06&#58;08 AM:name=Rama)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rama &#064; Jan 24 2007, 06&#58;08 AM) </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Hey Allison! Does posting for Allison right after Whisper feel schizophrenic at all?!? style_emoticons

Hah! No. But changing logins is kind of a pain. Hence Whisper's fairly short post. style_emoticons
How so? Is your password 200 characters long? style_emoticons

<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Doc glances at Rama and Whisper and says,

"Please tell us about the imbalance."<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Thanks for lookin out for us noobs...though its really only for me considering Whisper is OOCly connected like some imagination tentacle to Allison who posted the question...wierd! style_emoticons

style_emoticons

style_emoticons

Archived