Aberrant: Ba'alt - Re: Announcements...

Narrator

Hey, being fired is a *good* thing IMHO. They've been inching towards this for about the last three years. My new job is actually a challenge and deals with transferable skills, and is in many ways a step up. I've been extremely fortunate in how everything has worked out one employer is getting rid of me just as another is ready to take me on.

Back. And it was a very good trip. Ironically considering I was dealing with computers and high transfer rates, I had no net access at all. There's a lesson there but I'm not sure what it is.

On a side note, I've had problems getting to this site several times over the last couple of days. It was probably on my end (long story), but I was interested in whether or not it'd been happening to anyone else as well.

I think I had a longer post at one point a few days ago but something came up and now I can't find it. As I recall (seems like a lifetime ago... odd what losing a job does for you) I'm researching Lily's death, and looking for two people who were actually there.

Quote:
Arr...I'm kind of at a loss as to what's going on. We seem to have stalled. Last I knew, I was...

(singsongs like Elan)

Provide provide provide...provide a bonus to Rama's hacking rolllllll...lala oh provide...

And then things sort of stopped happening.

Things stopped for a variety of reasons. Pick one or more of the following:
  • many of us were not, or are still not here.</li>
  • I was on a rather long stint of business trips and a few hotels I stayed in had inoperapabel I-net.</li>
  • I was waiting for replies from certain ones of you.</li>
  • Some of our number were being pulled off and tied up by real life.</li>
Things are settling here for me a tad but I know Kara is still away/unable topost/distracted and may or may not be able to respond.

Was a post needed from me? I know I need to post at voidsguard for the side tale but with Kara away I deprioritized it.

Oh and I just decided a couple weeks ago that I will attend the Burning Man festival again this year. I will be far more busy than usual for the next 3 weeks and then I will be off the grid for around 2 more. I will post when i can and make sure to check in before the actual vacation.

Burningman baby! Oh yeah!

• 1 month later...

My apologies.. the last 2 weeks included the following:

• A death in the family;</li>
  • I had to go to the emergency room and was unconscious for a day and a half follwed by a drug induced stupor that I am still recovering from;</li>
  • A very expensive and inconvenient car repair, and;</li>
  • Numerous equipment in my home office went to crap and had to be repaired.</li>
Needless to say, I stepped out of myself for a few days but things are improved alot now.

Quote:
My apologies.. the last 2 weeks included the following:
  • A death in the family;</li>
  • I had to go to the emergency room and was unconscious for a day and a half follwed by a drug induced stupor that I am still recovering from;</li>
  • A very expensive and inconvenient car repair, and;</li>
  • Numerous equipment in my home office went to crap and had to be repaired.</li>
Needless to say, I stepped out of myself for a few days but things are improved alot now.

Good lord! My sincere condolences, and I hope you are, and continue to be, all right!

Welcome back!

• 2 weeks later...

My illness got much worse and I admitted my self rather painfully into the hospital...I lost 3 days as I was unconscious and then a couple of weeks now under medication. Things are improving rather rapidly now and I expect to be able to continue here if there is still interest.

It would not break my heart to call it what it is and walk away. Although I would miss all of you dearly, between all the things that have gone on in real life and whatnot, .....

well why don't you all let me know. I am going to post a continuation, if I can find the concentration in between my headaches, of the current story and will return with a renewed strength.

I do hope to hear from you all soon.

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry its been awhile since I posted...just dragged down by so many things lately. I still have all the things to deal with and they dont look like they will go away anytime soon but I am learning to multi-task rather well.

I do not want to see the story end; I have grown attached to you all here. But I will admit defeat if I dont have an audience.

What I need to know is who is still here. I know this reply will take a few days, but I will check everyday now so we can get talks going again and open the next chapter of the story.

• 2 weeks later...
Quote:
Sorry its been awhile since I posted...just dragged down by so many things lately. I still have all the things to deal with and they dont look like they will go away anytime soon but I am learning to multi-task rather well.

I do not want to see the story end; I have grown attached to you all here. But I will admit defeat if I dont have an audience.

What I need to know is who is still here. I know this reply will take a few days, but I will check everyday now so we can get talks going again and open the next chapter of the story.

Still here

Quote:
<!--quoteo(post=2258:date=Oct 29 2007, 08&#58;07 PM:name=Narrator)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Narrator &#064; Oct 29 2007, 08&#58;07 PM) </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Sorry its been awhile since I posted...just dragged down by so many things lately. I still have all the things to deal with and they dont look like they will go away anytime soon but I am learning to multi-task rather well.

Still here
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I live, and such. How goes.

Here! Im in school now and having some financial difficulty that I hope to have back on track by the new year. Still very much into playing Rama but stll need to get him involved in the story.

Narrator we were discussing that before..shall we resum our conversation in Rama's forum?

Quote:
Here! Im in school now and having some financial difficulty that I hope to have back on track by the new year. Still very much into playing Rama but stll need to get him involved in the story.

Narrator we were discussing that before..shall we resum our conversation in Rama's forum?

Shall resume shortly..keep on the watch on your personal section.

Quote:
Yo! And thanks for the email sir, I just got it.

Funny, the mails were scheduled to go out 3 days ago...I just got confirmation that they all went out last night. Stupid programming..

• 2 weeks later...

I am going in for a nasal surgery today, right after I post this in fact. I dont how long I am going to be looped on painkillers, but perhaps until late this weekend. I am severely allergic to anything derived from Codiene so I get the good stuff; they have prescribed me some rather tasty morphine to deal with the pain if I need it. As this too causes me to hallucinate I dont know that I will be posting much in the next 2-3 days. I will do my best though....

If you see something off the wall posted like you all are gifted with primal favors or 100's of experience points, disregard until confirmed. :lol:

I am here. but after my nasal surgery I am still in a little bit of ever-present pain. and when I lean forward, I ooze.

This is not conducive to typing shocked

However, in the spirit of things, I am forming a post to keep up going. It ought to be in today but please dont get angry and mob me if it isnt, B)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived