Aberrant: Ba'alt - Re: Preliminaries

Narrator

Just so I dont leave something out that you all want resolved...

The next chapter (book) is about to start. {{Allison, it might be a good time to post your Al and Z topic if you're gonna}}. I wont get it formed for a few days yet entirely but with some input from some of you I can expedite it.

• The last post of the War council had Chronos saying something about visiting a couple places; are you all clear as to what theose two places are and why?</li>
  • Can you all think of anything else, loose ends,etc that I might need to tie up before we get rolling as a united team again. When I say loose ends, I am referring to backstories, character bonuses, new powers, etc..</li>
Post here OOC of course and we will get it done. style_emoticons

Quote:
Just so I dont leave something out that you all want resolved...

The next chapter (book) is about to start. {{Allison, it might be a good time to post your Al and Z topic if you're gonna}}. I wont get it formed for a few days yet entirely but with some input from some of you I can expedite it.
  • The last post of the War council had Chronos saying something about visiting a couple places; are you all clear as to what theose two places are and why?</li>
  • Can you all think of anything else, loose ends,etc that I might need to tie up before we get rolling as a united team again. When I say loose ends, I am referring to backstories, character bonuses, new powers, etc..</li>
Post here OOC of course and we will get it done. biggrin.gif

Sorry. It's been really busy for me the past few weeks. They had me switch positions, which was nice, but I've been learning a whole 'nother job because of it. I'll try to get the second part done by Friday though.

Thanks for the patience. smile.gif

Quote:
[*]Can you all think of anything else, loose ends,etc that I might need to tie up before we get rolling as a united team again. When I say loose ends, I am referring to backstories, character bonuses, new powers, etc..
*sits on Narrator's lap and talks like a little kid* Yes Santa, I'd like Quantum Authority, and Quantum Inferno, and Time Travel, and Consciousness Supremacy, and one billion extra health levels! style_emoticons

Quote:
<!--quoteo(post=946:date=Sep 6 2006, 05&#58;46 PM:name=Narrator)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Narrator &#064; Sep 6 2006, 05&#58;46 PM) </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->[*]Can you all think of anything else, loose ends,etc that I might need to tie up before we get rolling as a united team again. When I say loose ends, I am referring to backstories, character bonuses, new powers, etc..
*sits on Narrator's lap and talks like a little kid* Yes Santa, I'd like Quantum Authority, and Quantum Inferno, and Time Travel, and Consciousness Supremacy, and one billion extra health levels! style_emoticons <!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

OK, but have you beena good boy? I have been told that you were pulling your sisters hair and you even put gum in it last month... style_emoticons

Quote:
OK, but have you beena good boy? I have been told that you were pulling your sisters hair and you even put gum in it last month... style_emoticons
*gives Narrator a look of wide-eyed innocence* Don't be silly Santa. Everyone knows that Jedi Knights don't chew gum. style_emoticons

I'm ready to move on to whatever's next. As long as it doesn't involve getting pulled over while performing aerial stunts with the aircar, or causing Rama or Whisper to barf all over this borrowed vehicle. style_emoticons

Rama would strongly prefer to remain dormed at this time until such time as he absolutly needs to undorm. Otherwise he lives very simply and meditatively. He will enjoy the company of Richard and Whisper (whom he is slowly growing more comfortable around) and their sightseeing on the planet.

Quote:
Rama would strongly prefer to remain dormed at this time until such time as he absolutly needs to undorm. Otherwise he lives very simply and meditatively. He will enjoy the company of Richard and Whisper (whom he is slowly growing more comfortable around) and their sightseeing on the planet.

FYI...

It is assumed that at some time, probably at many times during the last few weeks, you undormed to use your powers and practice the Ban 'bribe' technique. It would be unreasonable to assume the Clinic would have cleared you until you actully undormed and used your powers....

Quote:
<!--quoteo(post=966:date=Sep 11 2006, 06&#58;03 PM:name=Rama)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rama &#064; Sep 11 2006, 06&#58;03 PM) </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--> Rama would strongly prefer to remain dormed at this time until such time as he absolutly needs to undorm. Otherwise he lives very simply and meditatively. He will enjoy the company of Richard and Whisper (whom he is slowly growing more comfortable around) and their sightseeing on the planet.

FYI...

It is assumed that at some time, probably at many times during the last few weeks, you undormed to use your powers and practice the Ban 'bribe' technique. It would be unreasonable to assume the Clinic would have cleared you until you actully undormed and used your powers....
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Hmmm....

Its just that his personality (and even nature and demeanor) change when he undorms, and the two personalities have slightly different values...

I'll have to think a bit on how I want to handle it, since I see your point. PM me if you have any suggestions

well bottom line is simply that you would not be cleared but that is not IN character. Eve and Chronos will not make it seem that you were forced to use your powers. They would rather usse everything in their disposal just shy of coercion or mega manipulations; they want the end result to be 100% your decision.

Also, if the two personalities are that much different or opposed, why would one ever turn off and let the other take over.

The answer might simply be in your re-writing the concept you were building on. This should be rather easy since none of us have yet seen the two personalities.

Well...they aren't really separate people. One just sees things on an order of magnitude differently. Though for example, if he was going to undorm to particpate in some kind of fight, it might actually cost him a willpower to overcome his pacifict (ahimsa) nature...

So its not really like having multiple personalities or a jekyll and hyde thing. It just that one is uber-humble (though incredibly competent) and the other realizes the need to detach every now and again from its cosmic level thoughts...kind of like how you have to let certain problems go mentally to get a good nights sleep (and then upon awakening can often see a solution).

Archived