Aberrant: Ba'alt - Re: Integrations and Introductions

Narrator

The hitchhikers awakenings are being done nearly 2 years later after the Siege. it is likely taking place in the teams new HQ in Jack's provided place....or another ultra secure team property.

Zephraine is not going to back anytime soon so Kara and Chronos can act as the Cruise directors of sorts.. No offense to Smite or Jack, its just that Kara and Chronos are the next best people as their source of information will be coming from a similar contact as Zeph...

any input...?

• 1 month later...
Quote:
<!--quoteo(post=805:date=Aug 17 2006, 12&#58;29 AM:name=Jedi Richard Thorne)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jedi Richard Thorne &#064; Aug 17 2006, 12&#58;29 AM) </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Richard waits until Eve is outside, then sidles over to the Doc. "Did I do something wrong? I'm not trying to offend everyone, but I ... I suppose that Eve is, well," he hesitates a moment, "she's the most startling thing since I woke up here. Far more than suddenly having a sword of light and living on a planet of almost a trillion people."
Doc responds gently,

<!--coloro:#3333ff--><span style="color:#3333ff"><!--/coloro-->"Richard, I need to worry about the Ban when I use my powers, and I use the discipline to avoid it when that happens. No, to be totally fair there are things I can do which aren't Ban breaking. You, Rama, and Whisper are in similar or better situations."

"Eve breaks the Ban all the time. Her existence is forbidden, and that's not a trivial thing. A bit ago the Ban caught up to us and she started dying. I was nearby and halted time until the rules changed, but it was closer than I care to think. Whatever her equivalent of the discipline is, I think she has to maintain it all the time. Every second of every day, even while asleep. I suspect part of that discipline is that there are things she should not, or maybe even can not, think about.... and this would presumably include detailing how many rules she is breaking."

"So no, I don't think she's offended, but I also think that's a dangerous subject and we'd all be better off if you don't raise it subject again."<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--> <!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I have seen this quality of post by all of you over the last month and this time I just have to say HURRAH!!

You are all doing a fantastic job in posting and keeping it flowing. This quality of posting is what keeps us interested and makes the game enjoyable to all.... Thanks all.

However, as far as this topic goes, as well as Smites Get even topic, they both will be wrapping up shortly so as to get us all on the same page and get the plot inserted neatly within. We will still have a freepost topic for you all to take part in and I look forward to that but it is rapidly approaching time to move on.

Thanks again all for the great posts and an extra hurrah for Rama and Richard for being able to jump right into the flow of things and post with such regularity.

style_emoticonsstyle_emoticonsstyle_emoticons

and I was still conversing with Whisper...

I have to second Richard in saying I was hoping for a more dramatic revelation of our characters abilities, rather than just glossing over and having all the cool big-reveal stuff happen offscreen. But whatever the group wants...

Quote:
and I was still conversing with Whisper...

I have to second Richard in saying I was hoping for a more dramatic revelation of our characters abilities, rather than just glossing over and having all the cool big-reveal stuff happen offscreen. But whatever the group wants...

You can carry on the coversation...please.....

I would like to have the "integrations and introductions" and "war Council" and "Smites revenge" topic wrapped up in a week or so at most so as to allow the creation of chapter one of our new epic. This new chapter needs to start out with all players (Rama, Richard, Allison if possible, Whisper, Kara, Chronos, and Smite) all on the same page and in the same room, so to speak.

So please, do your best to make it happen IN CHARACTER and allow time to pass for a total of 2-3 months at the topside...

Archived