Aberrant: Ba'alt - Re: Role Call

Narrator

Quote:
ROLE CALL APRIL 5th, 2007

Post if you are here and playing in the Of Flesh and Future III topic and are planning on posting soon. I will post replies to the topic as soon as I have 2 posters. Once I post again, the third time, you will not be included in the StarHaven section.
SO for now, I have posted once, as the intro to Starhaven topic, <a href="http://aberrantprime.com/Flux/index.php?showtopic=132&pid=1794&st=0&#entry1794" target="_blank">Here.</a>

Mew. I'm in. Both of me.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Quote:
Thank you for the welcome back... No I am just waiting for a good spot to jump in... ^_^

Hey gorgeous! You might consider picking up where we left off... wink

::Smooches!::

By the By, as i was writing Rama's latest post, I was envisioning the nothing from The Neverending Story... "Be confident Atreiyu! Be Confident!"

It has been a long time since I have seen the movie but from what I remember, that would be a good assessment.

I am just reading the latest posts to catch up to the mood of where everyone is at. But if ST is sticking to his typical doom and despair plot, it shouldn't be too hard to find my inspiration. (Nothing but love ST... Nothing but love :wub: )

Archived