Aberrant: 2011 - [Journal: Ravenshire] Something Broken

Ravenshire

I can't tell the truth in these logs. I know how Discovery Rules work and what a might sword certain agencies wield, but ...

I still feel the need to put something down.

Something is broken inside me.

It is both painful and refreshing, like ripping a scab off a never-healed wound. I feel more alive now than ... well, its like when I'm really in the groove playing. I guess I love playing, because this is about love.

... and how its died. Died? Is it dead?

Its no longer in my hands, or that's the way it feels and in a way thats very satisfying. There is no more beating myself up and trying to figure out what else I can do. She's gone.

I've already talked to them.

"No, I have no idea what she wanted." Mostly.

"No, I have no idea were she's gone to." Too true and it has always been this way, hasn't it.

"Yes she was with somebody."

"Yes, I've seen him before, but no I don't know him."

"I don't know anything about him." Mostly true.

And on for a bit longer. I did my part > once I was sure she was gone, of course. Maybe my description was a bit weak as well, but the cameras should make that pointless.

She's going to be illegal and untouched, which I'm afraid is what she really wants. Am I free of her?

I can't live with what she wants. I can't both love her and live my life as I want it. I already have one person trying to shut me down as it is.

NO. I know I can't live like that.

She's gone away, maybe forever.

Now its time for HER. I've got to figure out a way to get rid of HER too.

Archived