Aberrant RPG - Elite/Nova Agencies

I'm getting ready to start running a new Aberrant game at home. Traditionally, we've not stuck to the default setting, this time though everyone wants to.

They want to work for a group/agency but not Utopia. I've read all of the books except about half of Underworld. I thought in that reading I'd come across an agency called Aegis. Perhaps I'm mis-remembering it because unless I simply overlooked a Nova named such I didn't see it listed in Elites and I haven't found it in the books I've read back through recently.

Does anyone know what agency this is? What book it's in? I'm going to feel stupid if I just overlooked it, but right now I'm more frustrated that I read it in a non-Aberrant book & just put it into Aberrant in my mind.

Thanks

Thanks Wakinyan, Stellar. I found the reference I was looking for this morning. Ironically it was in Elites after all, but it wasn't an agency; thus why I couldn't find it initially. The character was the sample character for Peacekeepers.

I never played Champions, I heard too many horror stories about needing a math degree & a computer to play the game...also something about the main book being a deadly weapon.

Thanks