Dungeons & Dragons: The Crimsom Ring - OOC Chatter

Kultra_DM

• 3 weeks later...

Game is not dead, Life decided that working 9 days straight was a great fun fun idea! *Hides a bloodstained crowbar* I already lodged a complain at my site of work >_>

I'm sorry about the scare, let me go post a morning thing!

Also, I feel bad about cutting off the bard, but the player right now is swamped. =/

• 2 months later...

(Joram) I'm still here. My perspective is that we need to move things forward a bit more regularly. (Don't worry, I've been guilty of slumps in my game as well, not pointing fingers.) If everyone is RPing it's fine, but if not then feel free to jump things ahead and update even if no posts are happening. The game will either pick up or die. Hopefully it picks up.

• 4 weeks later...

Expendable: I had not seen your message until right now, wth did you do to need a chiropractor to go sadist on you? o_O

Mr.Fox - The situation at this moment, the new recruits have been given time to socialize, find/buy equipment, or they can stick around the Caravan. Ironclock is ready to receive any comers, and lookinf for a recruit to repaint Red.

Ironfist is barking orders, and drinking booze, possibly at the same time.

and I added the thread for the General store for whoever is going to buy stuff, now that you remind me I will re-add a thread for the Pub for anybody out for food or later for a drink.

=D Thanks for caring Fox =D

• 4 weeks later...

Hmmmm, I liked this game and stuff just stopped out of the blue, who feels up to continuing this game? I know I am, and I know it's partly my fault because of gaps on updating, and I swear I will try to be better about it.

Who says yes to going on in this game?

Archived