[OpNet] Another Introduction

Weft

Well...everybody's doing it, so why shouldn't I?

For those who haven't met me, I'm Aidos. Used to work for the Oklahoma City Police Department, walked off one day to stay with Sean McCline for a while because I wanted to and he didn't mind. So I'm now residing in Chicago.

I've lurked on these boards for a while now, chatted with a few of ya, and probably already managed to piss some people off. Sorry. I don't mean to seem cold, arrogant, and sociopathic, but I am so that's how it comes out smile

Questions? Comments? Greetings? Worship? Etc?

Originally Posted By: Aidos
Sorry. I don't mean to seem cold, arrogant, and sociopathic, but I am so that's how it comes out smile

Questions? Comments? Greetings? Worship? Etc?

Oh, that is funny! I mean, really, really funny! I mean, it's like that thing that guy said, but different! Oh, don't worry, I doubt anyone will notice that you're a brainless fucking cretin who can't even quote a fucking dead man properly.

LiveJournal's that way, shithead.

cold, arrogant, and sociopathic

Sorry, dear, we've already got one.

...Or twelve.

Welcome, in any case, but you're not likely to make a lot of friends here with that attitude right out of the gate.

I'm also curious how you managed to shack up with the delectable Mr. McCline.

Originally Posted By: Machina Oh, that is funny! I mean, really, really funny! I mean, it's like that thing that guy said, but different! Oh, don't worry, I doubt anyone will notice that you're a brainless fucking cretin who can't even quote a fucking dead man properly.
LiveJournal's [url=http://livejournal.op
that way, shithead.

What are dead people good for, if not quoting?
Mind you, I probably should've given credit where credit was due. I'll be sure to do so in the future, for fear of verbal abuse.

Originally Posted By: Velvet
cold, arrogant, and sociopathic

Sorry, dear, we've already got one.

...Or twelve.

Welcome, in any case, but you're not likely to make a lot of friends here with that attitude right out of the gate.

I'm also curious how you managed to shack up with the delectable Mr. McCline.

Luck.

Archived