[OpNet] Uppity Indians

Trooper

Uppity? Uppity! You have no conception of what the Native American population has been through in the past four hundred years.

The Lakota fight is a desperate one, but not self-destructive. This fight was taken to them. It is impossible to believe that the most powerful nation on the Earth had no idea that an orbital weapon hovered over their land. This weapon killed an American Citizen without any known provocation.

The Federal Government has shown it will either slaughter its Native population, or allow them to be slaughtered. You blame the Lakota for not going quietly into oblivion? Would you go without a fight?

In all fairness, Stormwarden, this isn't a matter of the gov't slaughtering a citizen. Someone else did this, the natives are overreacting, and now, it has to be put down. It isn't a civil unrest or civil disobedience; they're killing people, and they're killing based on race.

Two sides to every picture.

If it wasn't the Federal Government with an Orbital Weapons Platform hovering over Central North America then who was it? Canada? Mexico? China?

Why didn't the US mobilize when the damn thing went off? Right ... it was only one Indian ... only one nova who died. I guess it wasn't worth the government's time for so little a loss.

In all honesty, I don't know precisely who is responsible. That is why I have not acted. I don't know actions I will take once I know but I pray they will be appropriate.

Ahh, here we go. The part where everyone says "You only did this cuz I'm black, white, nova, insert your favorite color here!"

The attack had nothing to do with Wakinyan being a Lakota. The methodology used was certainly because he was a nova. However! I deplore the coward’s way. Wakinyan should have been brought up on appropriate charges and his accusers should have stood their ground against him to bring him to justice.

Let's not kid ourselves, Wakinyan was an animal. He was a reckless and incredibly powerful nova. Again however, he was for all intents and purposes an American citizen and any way you look at it there is a list a mile long of how many of his rights were violated.

Quote:
The Lakota fight is a desperate one, but not self-destructive. This fight was taken to them. It is impossible to believe that the most powerful nation on the Earth had no idea that an orbital weapon hovered over their land. This weapon killed an American Citizen without any known provocation.

He was not a nation unto himself, nor was his people. Their current behavior is only going to get them killed or imprisoned. The weapon wasn't American, and if I had to wager a guess I'd say it was nova made. The mirco-tech and degree of detail involved is far beyond what any human mind is capable of.

Quote:
The Federal Government has shown it will either slaughter its Native population, or allow them to be slaughtered. You blame the Lakota for not going quietly into oblivion? Would you go without a fight?

You, like your idiot savages, are going in half cocked with out knowing a fucking clue as far as who to blame or whose fault this mess really is. If I end up having up having to put hours in for keeping the peace out there pray I don't run into you Pokeahotass.

Who the fuck said they were exterminating the Lokota? The target was Waki and only Waki and the attack has nothing to do with him being a fucking Lakota! He was a rabid animal and a serial rapist, they did what they thought was best, whoever they are.

What they thought was best happened to break several treaties and violate an innumerable amount of laws, so when I find out who really is responsible for this I'm going to kill them. It's that simple.

Now quit instigating a fuckin race war you ignorant bint.

Originally Posted By: Stormwarden
Uppity? Uppity! You have no conception of what the Native American population has been through in the past four hundred years.

Bitch, look where I live. I got a pretty good concept on what a government can do to a people. There was a war, you guys lost over a hundred years ago. When you lose you assimilate. That's life.

Originally Posted By: Revenant
Wakinyan should have been brought up on appropriate charges and his accusers should have stood their ground against him to bring him to justice.

Oh, like they tried to do with Timeslip? Didn't work then. Why would they think it would work now. I told you that dumbfuck's actions were going to have repurcussions.

Let's not kid ourselves, Wakinyan was an animal. He was a reckless and incredibly powerful nova. Again however, he was for all intents and purposes an American citizen and any way you look at it there is a list a mile long of how many of his rights were violated.

So, he goes down with Ruby Ridge and Waco. You act the psychotic fucknut and people treat you like a psychotic fucknut.

He was not a nation unto himself, nor was his people. Their current behavior is only going to get them killed or imprisoned. The weapon wasn't American, and if I had to wager a guess I'd say it was nova made. The mirco-tech and degree of detail involved is far beyond what any human mind is capable of.

Really? Didn't know you were such the big brain.

I and mine were relieved to see Daniel ThunderHawk die; his impure blood tainted his eruption and showed him to be the animal that the Mud People are. And he was put down like the animal he is.

I hope all of the Lakota come to understand their nature better because of this event. Any who need further guidance then they can achieve on their own can privately message me. I will help them understand.

Originally Posted By: Trooper

Bitch, look where I live. I got a pretty good concept on what a government can do to a people. There was a war, you guys lost over a hundred years ago. When you lose you assimilate. That's life.

History is full of people who have lost, been conquered and ruled over, yet reatianed their own cultural identity. The Russian/Soviet Empire is a prime example.

Originally Posted By: Trooper

Really? Didn't know you were such the big brain.

I know nova tech when I see it. I don't think this was the American Gov, this was someone else. Dunno who though.

Revenant,

- I did not know you had become an authority on just what the United States is capable of producing. When did this happen? If you know that the United States with its own nova resources could not produce something like this, let us know.

- I'm not going off half-cocked. This isn't my war. I'm not Lakota, but Ojibwa. To Native Americans, it matters.

- You are applying motivations to people you don't know. I don't know why the firers of the device did what they did. I do know that a weapon requiring a nation's resources to build was used on the United States and nothing has been done about it. At the very least the United States let this happen.

That'd be me part timer. It's what I get paid to do now, investigate nova threats and bring them to justice.

I consider this a personal project. Most of 'our kind' were sitting on their asses, and some still are, when all this went down. Even now, no one cares what happened just how much shit they start over it. They're losing the substance by grasping at the shadows. This isn't about race, nova or otherwise. It's about the methods used to bring a possible threat under control. No more no less. I'll find who did this, and when I do there isn't enough artillery in the world to save her/him.

I take pride in my work, unlike you who'd rather lick clit than take your job seriously. Why waste our time Pokeahotass, you're a part timer. You should be getting our coffee for us, not brandishing a badge.

Archived