Aberrant RPG - The Elusive Caroline Fong.

Greetings all,

I am writing a story involving the Teregen and I have a few questions regarding the ultimate fate of Caroline Fong. I know she was captured by Saxon during her Chrysalis, and that she was betrayed by Marcel "The Apostle" Delorimer. She was taken to the Rashoud Clinic in Bahrain where she has remained, still in her Chrysalis caccoon ever since. As of the Teregen book, she has been in her first Chrysalis for 4 years. and As of Worldwide 1 (?) she has spent another 2 years in her Cacoon.

What I want to know is if there has been any mention of her in any of the books that are based on the advanced, 2015, timeframe? Does anyone have any information on what the developers have planned for her, or is she just supposed to be an example of Chrysalis gone wrong? Did Mal and Co. "rescue" her after the battle with Pax at the Bahrain facility?

Can anyone help me?

Not sure if I would consider it help, but I can tell you what I know. There has been no mention of Caroline Fong in Worldwide Phase II, or any of the otehr books Ihave read that deal with the future. I would assume that this means she is either still in Chyrsalis, is dead, has fallen from her position of authority, or just palin and simple hasn't been mentioned in the books but is still around. The ball is pretty much in your court here.

Hydra

I forgot one thing. At teh end of the last adventure in Worldwide I Caroline's Chrysalis is taken from Baharain by Divis Mal. So they did get her out. Hope that helps.

Fong was a power player in the Teragen. She was one of the founders. If she died, it would have been mentioned somewhere. My guess? Fong botched her Chrysalis roll, prolonging her Chrysalis for a greatly extended amount of time. I bet she comes out later, sometime after the Night of Long Knives. If she came out before, Delorimier's plot to kill Scripture would be in shambles. After all, the Apostle sold Fong out, and I bet she knows it.

--@venger

------------------

Don't try to run, you son of a bitch. You'll just die tired.

Archived