Aberrant RPG - A Brand New Flesh

Rorschach

Do you know when EON will release the last Mega Attributes booklet?

I found Forceful PErsonalities was pretty cool(except the Kolvok Institute which was completely in a Munchkin style, way too grossly powerful), and made a gate between Adventure and Aberrant.

Hope this New Flesh will be as good and well-balanced!

Quote:
(except the Kolvok Institute which was completely in a Munchkin style, way too grossly powerful)
I'm glad I'm not alone in thinking this, then. I mean, everything about that school is fine except that every character described has half the powers in the book at 5 dots. Any one of them could stand down Caestus Pax.

And then there's an idol that erases Taint and a giant underground cave system with strange plants. It was my understanding that all of the strange phenomenon from Adventure were supposed to fade away as the telluric energy wave died, with only gifted people left behind.

And how does a macaque get to be a nova? Animals can't manipulate quantum...

As for The New Flesh, I'm not sure; it's in a locked subforum. But I know they're still working on it.

yeah, looks like some overly powerful PCs, in my opinion. Should I include Kolkov in my own setting, I'll diminish drastically their powers.

But this school IS a good idea anyway (hurmf, about the macaque nova, well... Just forget it, ok? smile )

Even that cristal story is plausible: I think I'll substitute this monkey for a Q7 or 8, "normal" nova, who has the "Quantum Supremacy" power, and who built this cristal. Could be an atoned Ubiquitous Dragon, who finally decided to fight the group he contributed to create (the Heavenly Thunder Triad, the archnemesis of the school).

What do you think about it?

• 8 months later...

Archived