Exalted: Shards of Hope - General Discussion

Dave ST

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just to keep us all busy while Dave's gone, and provide some background information in case we all decide to use it, I'm opening up a new thread called "Dreams of the First Age" to describe our Solars' prior incarnations. It's going to be non-canon and informal for the moment, just so we can all speculate and ramble at will, but we may change that as time goes on.

Anyway, stop in and leave your thoughts and/or creations.

Hey -

Since we haven't seen hide nor hair of our fearless leader for a while, I'd like to make two proposals.

1) I'd like to see a flashback fic about how Akryuh and Sovanya wound up joining our little merry band, in the general pattern of what we did with Serendipity and Blood and Sand. We'd have to work out the details a bit, but I think it'd be worth doing.

2) If it's possible, I'd like to have a quick meeting of the five of us on the board chat (or IM, or whatever) this week, just to discuss some ideas about background and how to keep ourselves involved in this little project while Dave sorts out whatever he needs to sort out. I'm generally available from 11 am to 3 pm (EST) Monday through Friday, as well as a negotiable amount of time on the weekend.

Originally Posted By: Rysha
Since we haven't seen hide nor hair of our fearless leader for a while, I'd like to make two proposals.

Sorry guys/gals. The car accident messed me up pretty bad and typing is pretty difficult for me (at least extended typing, like fiction stuff) at the moment.

I'll certainly try and get the game fired up again for everyone involved.

Hey folks,

It's been about a week since our chatroom pow-wow. Hopefully Dave will be returning to active status soon but in the meantime we had discussed starting a fiction to cover getting the last two members integrated into the circle.

Firstly I was wondering if everybody was still interested in this? Secondly who's going to start the fiction? I will start it but I want to make sure everybody is on board first before I do and give people a chance to input how it starts out.

Secondly I was wondering if maybe Mei and maybe Rysha wanted to do a separate fiction between Callum and Mei meeting and when the three of us meet up with Sovayna (sp?) and Akryruh (sp?).

Anyways lets get some dialog going and try to keep this game alive for Dave while he recovers.

I'm absolutely interested in both ideas. I was waiting on the Ledaals to start up the fic in which we meet them, but if you want to do a fic in the middle of those two, I'd love to. And if you want to try to jumpstart said meeting fiction, I'm fine with that as well.

Gwah!

That picture is awesome! I think I'll consider that to be Mei's official portrait. smile

Thanks so much!

- Edit: I post this one not so much to compete with yours, but because I wanted to include Hu in the fun. smile

ValaelleP.jpg

And here's a good one for Shay'uri, Mei's First Age incarnation.

d8eaed60d1fb85fd.jpg

That's not Mei, I should hasten to point out. smile Mei's a bit more demure.

I suspect the cleavage's true advantage is subtracting dice from male attack pools. Distraction, you see. Yes. Tactically...er...sound... There's probably a force field or something to protect the heart. Most definitely.

*cough*

Originally Posted By: Lily
Mei's a bit more demure.

I read that as "flat chested" Hehe...

Now... where were we??

Callum was off to investigate and Mei's owl was going with him while everyone else kicked back in the sun sipping Mint Julips cracking jokes about how Callum needs to bathe more?

Archived