Big Eyes, Small Mouth (BESM): Nexus Earth - BESM Table talk

Justin OOC

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Well if Justin has time for a training montage of piloting stuff you could spend it on whatever is relevant for your new role.

If that's the case I guess it might be things like Ranged Attack skill (Mecha), Ranged Defence (Mecha), Pilot skill, Navigation skill, Acrobatics (Zero G). Although Saito would be better able to give you ideas along those lines, or look at the Mecha Pilot template in the rules.

Otherwise you could improve your melee stuff, but I'd think the pilot stuff might be more useful in the future. Or split it somehow between the two?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey guys.

Starting on Thursday, August 6th, I will be leaving for my annual drill with my Army reserve unit. I will be return the 28th of August and unless I manage to get my hands on a computer with internet service, I will be unable to post.

ST's: please take control of my characters until I return or announce I have access to a puter.

Thanks- B

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mew. I apologize. The bit in the post where Lily agonizes also reflects my RL approach...though that was also compounded by RL distractions of truly evil and epic character (Dragon Age, I'm looking at you).

Hard part's over though, so this returns us to our normal posting schedule.

• 4 months later...

Archived