Big Eyes, Small Mouth (BESM): Nexus Earth - BESM Table talk

Justin OOC

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok so I spaced yesterday and again today when I awarded CP

Yesterday offically marked the one year anniverssary of this game. It's hard to believe I've been running a game this long (those who know me IRL understand why) But I just want to say thank you to all of my players and to everyone who reads this game.

I truly love this RPG System and this game. I can't ask for a better group of players. You guys have stuck it out with me through some rough spots, and the ever changing pool of Players.

Some of you have given me literally worlds of new ideas to use for the game and done things that have drastically altered where I thought this game could go.

It has been one hell of a ride and I have thouroughly enjoyed gaming with you all. I look forward to the continued fun for all in the second year of this game (Perhaps we'll actually get through a month in-game in this one.)

Thank you all for your hard work and dilligence, I know I can be something of a slavedriver on posting, but 90% of it is because I want to see what you all will do next. I have never had more fun as a Storyteller than I have running this game.

Thank you all for a wonderful first year,

Justin

As a special award, each PC is awarded an additional 15 cp.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ok, I'll end things where they are and start tthe next thread unless someone posts today. My internet is being very bitchy, and as such it was impossible for me to be here last night.

If you guys are done with the current thread I'll finish it and crank up the new one. Growler you really need to post in the PM.

ROFLMAO it's better than the hammer.......

As another note, I would like all players to submit up-to-date character sheets. I lost alot of files for some reason and essentially have been left with only the original character sheets.

just PM them to me please.

I may be away a few days due to Hurricane Ike, the game will continue as I'd like each of the players to post in the Day 4 thread. I hope to be back to fully active status by monday, so if you all could, please post by then and we'll keep the ball rolling.

IF I cannot post, I will do everything I can to let you all know.

It's ok, I'm still waiting on posts from Growler and Saito at this point. (That doesn't mean the rest of you shouldn't post, there are definite issues on the table and I like the interaction so far.)

If they don't post soon I'll continue without them and work things out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived